Reviews for Crossing a Line
AerynFi chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Today I discovered this story for the first time and I wanted to leave a review because I think this is one of the best Burn Notice stories I have ever read. I love the character backstory and everything you wrote really fits with what we know of Fi and Mike's relationship and Mike's family history. Thankyou for sharing it.
Nicole chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Brilliant voiceover! It perfectly explained Michael’s mental state after working with Anson. The entire fic was insightful and powerful. Great job!
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Brillant! Simply brillant. Nicely written. Superb job. Thanks for sharing.
Amanda Hawthorn chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Very nicely done. I had that thought too with the very last few lines of your story, when I wrote my 5x16. I think a fiercely protective Fiona is a very scary Fiona. Well done
bcmom chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Great job! Thank you very much.
PSU93Girl chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I really like this. Just one small comment, I'm a little confused why you used the "…BURN NOTICE…" breaks so often during the story. With the exception of the last one, the events all take place in the same time and the same place, so the breaks prevented the story from flowing for me.

But I think it is a good story. Well done!
pisces317 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Go Fi! Oh, I loved this so incredibly much! You have such talent for writing from both Michael's and Fiona's PsOV, I couldn't imagine them being truer to the show. Great job.

I, too, wrote a fix with a tag to 5.16 but it wasn't nearly as good as this. Fantastic job!
BurnedmichaelY chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
WOOOW, incredible:D
coolaquariun chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Very well written, loved this fic, specially the sparring match, It was perfect way for both of them to vent out their frustrations
FMSMandi chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Damn that was awesome!
ariesrobin chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
What a great story. Really enjoyed the angst, just the perfect balance on this one. Nice work.
bnlove chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
is so amazing.

i loved every part of this.

this season, especially the recent episodes, keeps me wondering just HOW michael hasn't exploded yet with everything thats going on in his life. it's absolutely crazy! this is something i could completely see happen in the show. great great job