Reviews for The long and difficult way of love
smurfette81013 chapter 1 . 3/16
i love stories where Remus is with someone other than Tonks. You are doing great for a second language. Your spelling is good, very few errors that i've noticed. You're doing mich better than i am. i'm trying to learn french and spanish and my spelling, grammer and vocabulary is comparable to that of a four year old. lol
Princess Caraboo chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
This is a good story. It has a good plot and a good execution. Unfortunately the fact that it was fem!Harry stopped me from loving it. Fem!Harry is a pet peeve of mine. I always feel its a bit of a cop out. And in this story I felt that if it had been normal Harry the story could have had a lot more dimensions. Maybe Harry would have thought Remus wasn't interested in the same sex or worried about coming out of the closet, maybe Tonks could have been homophobic. However, you did manage to keep me reading when normally I don't get through the first chapter of a fem!Harry story.
misty.rogers.5811 chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
amazing, GO LUPIN!
ptl4ever419 chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
I love it!
genastar0 chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
that was a really cute story and i wish that it was longer. i hope you continue to write more fanfics. keep up the good work.
The Ice Sorceress chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
Your a great writer does anyone know how hard it is to find a good FemHarry/Remus story?
But I have to say I love yours.
Laufehson chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
Awww, this was a very cute shorty about Remus and Rose[fem!Harry]! I absolutely loved it! Fantastic job, just simply wonderous! Thank you for writing such a piece of literature! :)
MrsJohnnyDepp Jack Sparrow chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
whoa i love that Sirius and Rose told Tonks off to leaves Remus and get Rose to Punch Tonks in the face breaking her Nose
Xiaoqing chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
Awww. How sweet. This is really cute. I love Sirius's part in this.
WhyDidIWantToDoThis chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
great
xxfluffyxx123 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
great story
dhh chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
WOW! This story is just so badly written in plots and grammar, that it's just so funny.

WERE you 12yrs old when you wrote this story? Seriously.. The focus of the story was a Female Harry being all angsty about rather or not Remus loves her or not? Oh and the whole so called triangle was just pathetic..I'm just overly awwed by how BAD this story is..I mean, it's JOKE!LOL..I'm sorry, but it's been awhile since I've come across something so badly written. There's NO POINT, NO storyline, except for the so called 'romance' and the tediousness of the whole triangle..Urgh..It's just bad!

I mean, if the story WAS at least READABLE, then it might work a bit but since the grammar seems to be written by person of 12yrs old or younger and a BAD 12yr at that...

Can you honestly sit there and TELL me YOU don't see all the grammatical mistakes and run-on sentence and dialogues that makes no sense and sound all wrong due to English being you second/third language? If you don't see it, YOU need to get help and fast.
dhh chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
The story sure peeked my interest but the whole, non-existent grammar issue is bad..YOU need a beta! English must not be your first language and that's ok, but you really need to correct the dialogues..It's really messed up..Hardly readable.
Phoenix Moon17 chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
OMG! That was soooo sweet! Can't wait for the epilogue! :)

XOXO
Namine1993 chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
What a great story! I congrats for all those great chapter, and I wish you all the good luck!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »