Reviews for The long and difficult way of love
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 6 . 6/18
This was agonizing but so cute and worth it lol!
BlooCandyDragon chapter 1 . 6/5
great story!
littlesaunders7 chapter 3 . 12/13/2015
do you release you called rose harry right?
Guest chapter 6 . 9/2/2015
Ainssss me encantó tu fic, estuvo muy tierno y me morí de amor *-* Estoy teniendo un ataque de fangirl en estos momentos xD. Eres una muy buena escritora. Saludos y besos :*
The Queen of Nope chapter 5 . 4/2/2015
No Tonks! Don't ruin the moment!
The Queen of Nope chapter 4 . 4/2/2015
When will Rose and Remus get together?! Them not being together is worse then the killing curse!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/25/2015
Story was great! Besides a few errors your English was very good. Wish there was an epilogue.
killer4853 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
big glee famanic chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
Awww
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Just a few hints and helps about your first chapter, and I acknowledge that English isn't your first language so here are some hints and tips to improve your writing.
The first time you use wonder; the context should be wondered. As in current or past tense, the second time is great.
When using English slang it is all about the sound and if I am correct, I think you meant 'dunno' instead of donnu, which I believe is Australian... woops.
Thirdly unbreadable isn't a word. Its not even slang. And I can't think of a word that should be placed there instead. Sorry bout that.
but other than this your doing brilliantly, bit too heavily structured but its refreshing, carry on the good work :)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
Hey, your writings really good, but your tenses are off a lot. Just a friendly comment; I saw that English isn't your first language.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
Hey. I jut wanted to say that although your grammar needs work, your actual writing is AMAZING. Don't let yourself get discouraged if people criticize your English. I've seen a lot of amazing writers quit because they're overwhelmed by the negative, cruel comments they receive because English isn't their first language. Stay strong and keep writing!
smurfette81013 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
i love stories where Remus is with someone other than Tonks. You are doing great for a second language. Your spelling is good, very few errors that i've noticed. You're doing mich better than i am. i'm trying to learn french and spanish and my spelling, grammer and vocabulary is comparable to that of a four year old. lol
Princess Caraboo chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
This is a good story. It has a good plot and a good execution. Unfortunately the fact that it was fem!Harry stopped me from loving it. Fem!Harry is a pet peeve of mine. I always feel its a bit of a cop out. And in this story I felt that if it had been normal Harry the story could have had a lot more dimensions. Maybe Harry would have thought Remus wasn't interested in the same sex or worried about coming out of the closet, maybe Tonks could have been homophobic. However, you did manage to keep me reading when normally I don't get through the first chapter of a fem!Harry story.
Dragonpallete chapter 6 . 10/8/2013