Reviews for The Tributes of Hogwarts
AlligatorTraitor chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
I have never before this considered Luna/Sirius a ship but now I am going to go read fan fiction on it
How much fan fiction you ask
All of it
All the Luna/Sirius fan fiction

Every part of this was beautiful, and every part of it hurt. I was going to review when I finished reading the first chapter but then I saw there was another one and I am so blown away
I am having all the emotions
And it is entirely your fault
anachronisms chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
this is absolute genius.
the way you wrapped the two stories around each other is splendid. the crossed characters just fit so well, and the events of the two series are merged brilliantly.
you are an amazing author. i would even go so far as to say that i love your works as much as aimmyarrowhigh's. :) keep it up!
SpiderwebOnTheCoconut chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
God, you almost got me crying there... Oh, I hate trying to put words on what I'm feeling right now, but I can't move on and not tell you what this fic made me feel like... Honestly, I wont say more but this... Ok, I may be over sensitive there, but it went strait to my heart. As in strait to my heart.
Sorry if that sounds creepy... Just had to let you know how -I'm not sure great is the right word- touching, I guess, this was -is.
Caeli Quaedem chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Too lazy to login, sorry. Anyway, I just want to thank you for this wonderful story. Everyone’s characterization is just perfect and the story flows really well. The tributes in Sirius’ game was kinda confusing because of the original age difference, but otherwise okay. I like the irony of Sirius volunteering for Peter, and ‘Cinna Lupin’, they are rather alike, no? Hoping to see what happens next, Lyka.
windwalker28 chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
Ok, I like the whole idea of a Hogwarts Hunger Games, but I'm getting confused because in the beginning you talk about Harry and Ginny being the tributes and then you talk about Siruis, Lucius, and Luna being tributes. I'm really wondering when this is taking place too because some of the time you're talking about during the Games and sometimes you're talking about before the games so...
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
This is quite good. Thanks for sharing. You had me in tears when Sirius/Finnick died (just like when Sirius and Finnick died in the books).
Drin Scorpio chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
That was amazing! Everything was so beautiful and sad at the same time, much like the books themselves. I really like how you combined the names and the characters together from both books, it makes your story really unique. I do hope you write more of this.