Reviews for Her Hero
AnimeFreakKatie chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
wait, Megamind needs to come and save her! You can't leave it like this! That's horrible!
Nora Salisbury chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Yikes! That's awful! How could you upload just this and never finish it? No fairs!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Where's the rescue?
Ryuno chu chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I think there could be a bit of build up and then some more detail.

Other than that I am eager to see what comes next.
RedKi chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
OMG! Plz write more, I wanna know what happens XD
mynamjo chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I love it I'm not a big fan of rape seance but this one was good and I like the way you ended the chapter
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
really great start. this story has so much potential i cant wait for the next chapter. great job.
theburninator chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Interesting start. I am curious to read more.
KBJones chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Oh yes. And what does happen when he's gone?
SilverGodFanGirl chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I, too, am highly curious to find out what happens when Minion leaves, and where this new found knowledge of Megs' softer side may lead them. I can see this being a pretty good chapter fic, especially if you expand on their characterization a tad, and draw things out a bit, as it may have felt a tad rushed, but most first chapters (definitely those of first stories) tend to be as such, since the author is typically feeling a story out and seeing how it will be received.

I like the premise a lot, and I'm ALWAYS a sucker for comfort fics! And Roxanne is always the strong, invincible, infallible heroine of most fics, so I do like seeing what I consider her 'human' side as well; I think people forget that she is just as vulnerable as the rest of us, both physically and emotionally. Keep at it, would definitely like to see more!
Vampyra142001 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This was a little confusing. You said Megamind set his gun on de-stroy, yet later he mentioned rehydrating the men.