Reviews for I Hate Feeling Like This
cutielove077 chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
It's about time, Natsu!
Marisol chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
LUCY IS A SHE-DEVIL! Why did Lucy make Natsu suffer all that time when she loved him too! I am sooo mad at her because I was crying, crying because Lucy made him suffer and so did himself. But it was a great story near the end where I was still crying but they were tears of joy!
KamiFuckr chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Me
Likey~~~~
Dwarrior chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Awesome, awesome,, awesome. I loved this one.
fairytailnonakama chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
hey! ya've done a nice one. how 'bout next time writing the escene when they enter to the guild and everyone stares at them and blah blah blah?
E-Loveless chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Very lovely indeed! :D Thank you!
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
This is a great story and I enjoyed reading it.
Words and Fire chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Hey!
Found this while browsing, and I it is amazing! Absolutely amazing! No other words to describe it. Then I checked to see who it was written by, and it was you!
Funny how these things happen...
Anyways, lovely work!
Words and Fire
amkhe chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
loved it!
Mewmewmewtwo chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
(*Pulls a Mirajane and starts squealing and dancing with the cat*) Finally! He admitted his loooove! This is so cute, I ain't gonna lie.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
This made me want to barf rainbows, glitter, sunshine and happiness
YOU ARE AWESOME
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
HOLY **** ON A **** SANDWITCH WITH **** ON TOP
That was beautiful
The grammar beautiful
I always love reading your stories
You my intelligent friend are a
GENIUS
I hold complete and utter respect for you
(And I hope I used the the right utter and not the cow's)
Sinares chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Ahaha! I just realized that I keep faving your stories without leaving any reviews! SORRY! My bad! I guess it's because I'm just too excited to find the next story that I totally forget to review.

Your stories are AMAZING. You are one of the best FT fanfic writers I've come across! Actually, I'd say you are THE best. I've been going through your list of stories for HOURS. Your writing style is so captivating, and especially in this story, you really wrote Natsu's POV well. Even though he was a bit more serious in this story, he wasn't out of character AT ALL. (That isn't to say that I think he's never serious, because he's actually serious a lot. It's just unusual to see it in fanfiction.) You really made me understand how Natsu was feeling, and it even made me a little stressed out to read it because it was written so well! And don't feel bad, I LOVE stories that make me feel. For a moment I was so worried that it wouldn't have a happy ending and that Lucy had died and Natsu would never have been able to tell her how he felt... *deep breath* but I guess that's my angsty side kicking in :D. I'm glad it turned out differently!

...Now you understand why I haven't reviewed all of your stories? I usually give longer reviews, and this one is actually really short compared to some I've given. Basically, to sum it all up, I LOVE YOUR STORIES *probably way too much for my own good...* SO FLIPPIN MUCH. I give you cyber chocolate-chip cookies! A whole plate full!
Sakura478 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Good story, cute
LinkLover123 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
That was so cute, I'm squealing like a ... do you know any animal that squeals? Hyena? Yea, probably that. :DDD
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »