Reviews for The Adventure of the Civil Partnership
thedancingelk chapter 16 . 4/18/2013
I'm in love with this story. Pretty please update soon!
Cleonie 'Jayne Mansfield' Quin chapter 16 . 4/14/2013
Truly brilliant story. I really feel for both of them.

X
-CQ
Lumiere Nordiques chapter 16 . 4/14/2013
I am baffled by your mystery-building prowess and can't wait to read more.
:D
Rose O' Sharon chapter 16 . 4/10/2013
Aaaaannnnnndddddd . . .

Love the story! The premise is one of my favorites, and the way you've executed it is absolutely wonderful, made even more so because of the excellent characterization.

I really CAN'T wait to see what happens next, especially now that Sherlock knows. :D
Justa Girl chapter 16 . 4/7/2013
I know this is probably just one of the hundreds of reviews you must receive, but you need to hear how amazing this story is at least every ten minutes. This is one of the very best stories I've ever read on this site, seriously. You write all the characters perfectly, and I don't think there's a single flaw in the whole story. Stay marvelous!
KiaraLupincub chapter 16 . 4/7/2013
Great story. Loooooove Sherlock so much.
greenironivy chapter 16 . 4/6/2013
This story is amazing!
75cookies chapter 16 . 4/3/2013
I thought that there was no way that you could come up with a worse cliff-hanger after the last chapter.
Thank you a whole bunch for proving me wrong. I'm DYING to know what happens next!your story is completely encapsulating and you are a fantastic writer! I will be patiently awaiting your next update!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Fantastic I do not think I have laughs so much in all my life
College Educated chapter 16 . 3/28/2013
Alright, you're in the home stretch.
Don't wimp out on me.

If you do, I'll be back and fulfill my promise of cussing you to high heaven.

In a couple of different languages.

And maybe shouting random words in languages where I don't know any cuss words.
College Educated chapter 15 . 3/28/2013
Damn it, I knew you were going to do this.
Remember my promise of sweating at you.
College Educated chapter 14 . 3/28/2013
Oooh! Purely brilliantly wonderfully dark!
I want to gush, but your request for no spoilers leave me unable to, in case I'm right.
College Educated chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
Thank you for the warnings that you are a slow updater.
I'm going to bitch you out once I hit the last chapter and you're not finished.
Completely your fault too.
You've written a compelling story.
Makes me want to cuddle John, poor guy.
College Educated chapter 11 . 3/28/2013
Hah... she embezzled from a bowling alley.
Hah... no she didn't.
Overhead for bowling centers is ridiculously tiny now a days. With so little overhead it is REAL easy to keep track of money. Well, maybe REAL easy isn't the right way to say it. But it is damned noticeable when money is missing... even a little bit. My boss takes a while some days trying to figure out where some of it went.
I could probably do it given a week and an excel program. But that's not what they hired me to do.
College Educated chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
Holy crap!
The bowling alley you based this off of actually had the foul lines ON during open bowling?
I work in a bowling alley,

Anyway, open bowlers whine about not getting their scores during open play if they do something like step over the foul line. We just turn it off.

It's a pity. I'd leave it on so maybe open bowlers would stop walking down the OILED LANES and slipping and falling on their asses and trying to blame the bowling center even though there are 4 or 5 different signs that say do not cross the foul line, it's a slip hazard. The bowling center I work for actually has one on the floor AT the foul line, one next to the scoring screen, one ON the scoring screen with a disclaimer that one should read before beginning, and one on a piece of paper with the rules that are handed out. And there are once an hour or so announcements about the safety rules.

Speaking of the bowling center... was there actually ANY clues there? I might have been distracted by my befuddlement.
713 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »