Reviews for The Adventure of the Civil Partnership
Eoeo chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Hopefully John's feelings won't be onesided for very long. Awesome chapter!
BoldlyGoingNowhereFast chapter 17 . 5/8/2013
AAAAHHHH! Goodness, I have been waiting for this, and boy it really didn't disappoint. Finally! This was absolutely brilliant and my face hurts from smiling like an idiot. Anxiously waiting your next installment here.
Eoeo chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Fantastic start!
Jodi2011 chapter 17 . 5/8/2013
"Because you make me laugh, because you laugh with me, because you say 'amazing' not 'piss off', because you are handsome, because you fear for me, because you don't just tolerate me - you willingly and happily enjoy being my friend, because you are you. There are so many reasons, John, that we could be here all day."

just lovely :)
KnoKnayme chapter 17 . 5/8/2013
Wonderful!
thisisforyou chapter 17 . 5/8/2013
*squeals* My God, you made us wait for that delightful little bit of romance.

Your little explanations of the intricacies of the Reichenbach Fall were lovely, too - it took me ages before I noticed the IOU graffiti and things, and I still talk to people who didn't think "Run, run, run, as fast as you can" when Sherlock pulled that gingerbread man out of the bag. It's definitely the best piece of writing Steve Thompson's ever done, I still get chills from watching it.

Anyway. Interested to see what's going to happen at Reid's confession - that request of his seemed a little suspichy to me, don't you think?

Lovely writing as always, m'dear. Keep it up.

-for you
107602 chapter 17 . 5/8/2013
Thank you for the update. I love that Sherlock admitted that he loved John. See you next update. :)
Treklocked Asgardian chapter 17 . 5/8/2013
*giggles* Sherlock's in loooooove... and it's freaking adorable! 3
123AKM456 chapter 17 . 5/8/2013
Sweet. This chapter brought tears to my eyes.
alexlee chapter 16 . 5/5/2013
Why? Why, Lord, did I let myself be roped into another WIP? I seriously can't handle cliffhangers, so I usually stay away from uncompleted stories for my own peace of mind. But the summary was oh-so-tempting, and I reasoned that, by the time I finished reading over 93k words the story would be finished, even if you admit to update slowly... Yeah, right.

That was last night. As soon as I read Sherlock's first line I was hooked and all was lost. So instead of sleeping, I read the entire thing in a little over ten hours.

Now, I realize it was my own fault to have proceeded to read despite your fair warning, but really, you have to own up to at least part of the responsibility here; I would not be in this state if your fic wasn't so damn good! I mean it, it's addictively well-written and characterized and interesting, and I'm going to be biting my nails until you post the next chapter. So please, please, please, have mercy and update soon...

Alexlee-
themockingjayfromgallifrey chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
SCREAM OMG SO GOOD please post soon please!
thedancingelk chapter 16 . 4/18/2013
I'm in love with this story. Pretty please update soon!
Cleonie 'Jayne Mansfield' Quin chapter 16 . 4/14/2013
Truly brilliant story. I really feel for both of them.

X
-CQ
Lumiere Nordiques chapter 16 . 4/14/2013
I am baffled by your mystery-building prowess and can't wait to read more.
:D
Rose O' Sharon chapter 16 . 4/10/2013
Aaaaannnnnndddddd . . .

Love the story! The premise is one of my favorites, and the way you've executed it is absolutely wonderful, made even more so because of the excellent characterization.

I really CAN'T wait to see what happens next, especially now that Sherlock knows. :D
724 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »