Reviews for The Adventure of the Civil Partnership
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Hmm... Sherlock would definitely need to make the first move if their relationship were to work. John is just too considerate, and so endearing.
Lordpink chapter 17 . 8/27/2014
Absolutely love this fic! Very well written!
T'Kerstin chapter 17 . 7/27/2014
This cries for a sequel.
Johnlockian girl chapter 17 . 5/5/2014
OMG this was amazing! So beautiful! Brill story xx
Galem chapter 17 . 5/1/2014
Are you going to continue this? I just finished after two full days of nonstop reading and I can't help but wonder if this was the end. Verification please. I loved it by the way. You and your beta have done a remarkable job with this, well done. :D
Guinevere81 chapter 17 . 3/27/2014
Thank you for this story. I don't normally read Johnlock, I'm more of a bromance than a romance fan but this was lovely. Very funny and surprisingly in character considering the content. Well written.
Holvs chapter 17 . 3/21/2014
it's been almost a year since your last update... I really like this story and I like the fact that john and sherlock confesses their love at the end, not jumping at each other on the third chapter. You keep promising that you'll finish this story, may i hope for the ending chapter/s? A lot of things can happen in 12 months... This is the second time i read the story, the first time i read it was maybe 2 years ago and it wasnt nearly finished, unless now it is almost at the end, but i'd really LOVE to read the two of them talk about their love and kissing and john being really happy! So PLEASE, resume your writing!
QuestioningKate chapter 17 . 3/17/2014
PLEASE continue this story!
Dashine111 chapter 17 . 3/11/2014
Wow! I loved this story! It was unique and had a lot of character growth. I love John's voice. Thanks so much for sharing!
Calmest Card chapter 17 . 3/8/2014
I loved this! Please continue
ThePuppetMaster chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Very well done i like the back story and the nonchalantness of john about the marriage at the beginning, very funny
TheDancer'sYellowRaincoat chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
Your writing style is great and I am thoroughly enjoying this story so far :)
MelR4Eva chapter 17 . 2/24/2014
Wow, that was amazing! Your writing is awesome, I really like your style. I hope you update soon :D
helloi chapter 17 . 2/19/2014
mmooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this is great I love it...
gayle69 chapter 17 . 2/5/2014
Please continue this story it is awesome! Thanks
714 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »