Reviews for The Adventure of the Civil Partnership
Calmest Card chapter 17 . 3/8/2014
I loved this! Please continue
ThePuppetMaster chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Very well done i like the back story and the nonchalantness of john about the marriage at the beginning, very funny
TheDancer'sYellowRaincoat chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
Your writing style is great and I am thoroughly enjoying this story so far :)
MelR4Eva chapter 17 . 2/24/2014
Wow, that was amazing! Your writing is awesome, I really like your style. I hope you update soon :D
helloi chapter 17 . 2/19/2014
mmooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this is great I love it...
gayle69 chapter 17 . 2/5/2014
Please continue this story it is awesome! Thanks
Ella-chan000 chapter 17 . 1/30/2014
I love this story! Can't wait for M action lol
Guest chapter 17 . 1/30/2014
This was just awesome! I love the Sherlock you've portrayed! Please update soon
LSiri chapter 17 . 1/23/2014
Oh, this is so wonderful! I am so glad I found it, and will gladly wait for an update, though I would enjoy it just as soon as you can write it!
nn chapter 17 . 1/6/2014
This is fantastic story, from the first chapter until 17 there isn't any chapter that i don't like. My best chapter definetly 17 ("i love you" from jw to sh and sh feeling to jw ). And i surely wait john awoke so sherlock can answear him (hurry john don't sleep to long )
Pineapple chapter 17 . 12/9/2013
Omg that was too cute. Way too cute. I'm dying. You killed one of your readers! I just can't omfg this was too much. I love it!
currents chapter 17 . 12/2/2013
Ridiculously late in reviewing this, but what can I say?

As always, you've ruined me for all other Johnlock fic. The confession from Sherlock was heartfelt and adorable with smugness that kept just enough in character that I believed it. John's relief is palpable; you're writing is vivid that way and I love the flirting at the end, definitely hope to see more of that.

Absolutely cannot wait for the (final?) chapter, fingers crossed for a more confident John especially ;)

Keep writing!

Always,
Summer
Panther Moon chapter 17 . 11/19/2013
I must say, this story is amazing. I love the shear amount of detail that you put into the plot and actually creating an interesting mystery. You also really seemed to know about how long it takes to get things done as well as how severe injuries can be and the time it takes to heal. As a scientist and one who's pet peeve is people not doing their research, I can't express how much I appreciate your effort in this story. Congrats and good work! Your portrayal of the characters was fantastic.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/31/2013
This story never fails to cheer me up. XD Keep up the good work. Can't wait to read more
Just a question chapter 17 . 10/30/2013
Is this story on Hiatus or has it been killed off? I was just wondering, because it hasn't been updated for so long.
thanks.