Reviews for The Adventure of the Civil Partnership
currents chapter 17 . 12/2/2013
Ridiculously late in reviewing this, but what can I say?

As always, you've ruined me for all other Johnlock fic. The confession from Sherlock was heartfelt and adorable with smugness that kept just enough in character that I believed it. John's relief is palpable; you're writing is vivid that way and I love the flirting at the end, definitely hope to see more of that.

Absolutely cannot wait for the (final?) chapter, fingers crossed for a more confident John especially ;)

Keep writing!

Always,
Summer
Panther Moon chapter 17 . 11/19/2013
I must say, this story is amazing. I love the shear amount of detail that you put into the plot and actually creating an interesting mystery. You also really seemed to know about how long it takes to get things done as well as how severe injuries can be and the time it takes to heal. As a scientist and one who's pet peeve is people not doing their research, I can't express how much I appreciate your effort in this story. Congrats and good work! Your portrayal of the characters was fantastic.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/31/2013
This story never fails to cheer me up. XD Keep up the good work. Can't wait to read more
Just a question chapter 17 . 10/30/2013
Is this story on Hiatus or has it been killed off? I was just wondering, because it hasn't been updated for so long.
thanks.
Anon2013 chapter 17 . 10/29/2013
Amazing! Brilliant! *insert synonyms for the first two words*

I just love how your story flowed and the tension and just everything!
Equality4Puppies chapter 17 . 10/7/2013
This is just amazing!
Princess Mariana chapter 17 . 9/26/2013
I love this! I can't wait until the next update...though I am curious about how you know so much about serial killers. :)
gossett331 chapter 17 . 9/21/2013
I loved this story and can't wait to read more, more than worth any amount of time spent waiting for next part. Thank you for sharing your work.
Reshmi Solaris chapter 17 . 9/9/2013
I do like this story. Very much :). I hope you're planning on continuing? At least another chapter or two of happiness?
MildlyMiffed chapter 17 . 8/29/2013
Very nice story. I'm looking forward to it all finally coming together for the ending. :)

What I quite appreciated about this story is the amount of detail you went into for the plot, case, and character development. You've successfully avoided falling into the same trap many writers in this fandom seem to do, which is when they basically forgo the actual story plot in favor of sexy Johnlock scenes (which are fine and all, in small doses), and come out on the other end with a brilliantly written story based off of a really interesting case. So yeah, good job. Very well done. :D

Hope all's well. Update when you can.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
You do such an excellent job not breaking characters. Sherlock's love confession was so spot on that I felt it could actually happen!
Atypical Origins chapter 17 . 8/27/2013
This. Story. Is. Beautiful. It's absolutely, amazingly, fantastically, entirely, incredibly, marvelously, unbelievably wonderful! Now get yourself going and write the next chapter already!
Annabel chapter 17 . 8/22/2013
Amazing story. Loved the plot and how you managed to keep everyone in character. Please update soon!
ljbookworm chapter 17 . 8/15/2013
I love this. I love your take on the boys' relationship and loved how brilliantly in-character everyone is throughout the whole story so far. Lovely to see John being the hero in taking down the criminal and you've really made good mention of his medical knowledge throughout. I read all seventeen chapters in one go- you had me hooked! Also, the IOU explanation in this chapter, when Sherlock was explaining about Moriarty and The Fall, gave me chills. "An apple a day" indeed. Lovely overall and I'll be waiting eagerly for the next update. :)
Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 17 . 8/15/2013
Oh my God. You characterized them perfectly and kept them in character. I nearly cried. Twice. And as for completing this, I cannot wait for the next chapter. I need the answers to the same questions as John. Please update soon.

Raxi