Reviews for The Adventure of the Civil Partnership
Atypical Origins chapter 17 . 8/27/2013
This. Story. Is. Beautiful. It's absolutely, amazingly, fantastically, entirely, incredibly, marvelously, unbelievably wonderful! Now get yourself going and write the next chapter already!
Annabel chapter 17 . 8/22/2013
Amazing story. Loved the plot and how you managed to keep everyone in character. Please update soon!
ljbookworm chapter 17 . 8/15/2013
I love this. I love your take on the boys' relationship and loved how brilliantly in-character everyone is throughout the whole story so far. Lovely to see John being the hero in taking down the criminal and you've really made good mention of his medical knowledge throughout. I read all seventeen chapters in one go- you had me hooked! Also, the IOU explanation in this chapter, when Sherlock was explaining about Moriarty and The Fall, gave me chills. "An apple a day" indeed. Lovely overall and I'll be waiting eagerly for the next update. :)
Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 17 . 8/15/2013
Oh my God. You characterized them perfectly and kept them in character. I nearly cried. Twice. And as for completing this, I cannot wait for the next chapter. I need the answers to the same questions as John. Please update soon.

Raxi
cuddle-me-a-cat chapter 17 . 8/11/2013
I love this story please continue. I think you got the character personality down for all of them correctly. Continue the great work and update soon.
akinea101 chapter 17 . 8/4/2013
Love, love, love, love, love. I thought you did a great job capturing the characters personality s and can't wait for the next chapter
Xiah-sensei chapter 17 . 7/31/2013
I absolutely adore this and the action and mystery attached to the budding romance was so intriguing! Love isn't a strong enough word for how I feel about U right now
Delphine Pryde chapter 17 . 7/29/2013
Squeeeeeeee! So sweet. *cries tears of happiness*
LiLuAin chapter 17 . 7/17/2013
wonderful story and engrossing story. From the beginning I suspected, that Sherlock from their marriage was deriving two benefits.
Essentially you could in this moment finish the story. All motifs became clear. But I hope that you won't do it!
I am waiting for another partition.
TG chapter 11 . 7/16/2013
I usually don't leave reviews in the middle of a story in reading (I'm an awful human being, I know), but I'm making an exception for this chapter, and that is purely because of their honeymoon destination: I don't really believe in fate and destiny, but it's just a funny coincidence that they're going to Antigua, because I just returned two days ago from vacationing there for a couple weeks. In case you were curious, it was absolutely gorgeous. I didn't learn to windsurf but I did go diving and exploring the ruins, and yes, I did the ziplining through the rainforest. I visited St. John's, too, though not the specific place you mentioned. Excellent choice for a honeymoon, I must say. Anyways, since I'm already here, I should tell you that I adore this story. It's funny and well-written and I love how you have a plot going with an intriguing case, and it's not just Johnlock plotless smut. I look forward to reading the rest of it!
Ves heill chapter 17 . 7/16/2013
Really loved reading this! I can completely see how it could happen this way. :) Very much looking forward to whatever is remaining in this story!
kayta chapter 17 . 7/13/2013
Ther will be more, right?!
musme chapter 17 . 7/13/2013
I love it very much!
Lady Laran chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
*SQUEE* SHERLOCK TOLD JOHN! *HAPPY DANCES*

I'm in love with this story..so wonderful! You manage the characters in a breathtaking way, and I can't wait to see what more you have in store for us regarding the Sherlock fandom after this story ends.
Xiah-sensei chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I'm liking the way this story is turning out! Can't wait to find out how this civil partnership goes!
713 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »