Reviews for The Adventure of the Civil Partnership
GrayScreen chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
Oh man. I always know when something is good when it makes me squeal like a little girl all over my house. :D So so so pleased!
BunnyTree69 chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
kwaaiiiii! update soon! .
Jane chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Brilliant! Keep up the good work dear.
Vampsi chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Oh, this chapter is so sweet! I think I felt the worst for John when he realized the rings were perfect, exactly something he would have wanted to choose if they were really going to get married, but that he couldn't even have his own ring as a keepsake because they had to go back after the case.

I love that it looks like John and Sherlock are the only ones not realizing that they're both totally in love with each other.

I also have to wonder if Sherlock will try to convince John that sex is necessary, or at least pretending to be having sex is necessary, in order to make things look believable and to stay "in character" as a married couple.

I doubt that of course, but it's still something that makes me grin just simply to think it up. :p

Great update, great chapter, and I'm looking forward to more! :)
Lonewolfe001 chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
very interesting. Please continue. I look forward to the awkward slashy moments you will keep throwing them into. Lol
madam loon chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
I feel so sorry for John. All I keep thinking about is what is going to happen when this case is over...But I hope that it ends well! I really like your concept! And I wish Mycroft or someone would knock some sense into Sherlock! Can't wait for more! ttfn! ;)
BipolarMolar chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Yay! Great idea for a fic!

You manage to capture John's character perfectly, referring to his love for Sherlock in a resigned and believable way. Bonus points for utilising and Mycroft. :-)

I'm following this story.

Keep up the good work!
BipolarMolar chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Yay! Great idea for a fic!

I'm following this story.

Keep up the good work!
Loves-Chihuahuas chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
This is absolutely fantastic! I would write more, but it is very late and my typing skills seem to disappear with the sun. So, to be brief, I love this and eagerly await more!
Jodi2011 chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
This is great :)

And I do so hope Sherlock doesn't break John's heart.
feralpirate chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Oh, I do just love all things Sherlock. I can't wait to see how you progress with this story. A civil union for the sake of a case, entirely plausible... I do hope Watson doesn't get hurt. :-P

Some simple grammar errors, also re-read your work outloud to yourself. It'll be easier for you to spot the "by" when it should have been "my" or other similiar mistakes.

Keep it up, I look forward to updates.
feralpirate chapter 1 . 12/20/2011

Keep it up, I look forward to updates.
Bluebellskin chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Ooh, very interesting so far! Good characterisation and I didn't notice any obvious Americanisms, don't worry! I hope you update soon! (:
southern-punk chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This is going to be amazing. You're already off to a great start and I've giggled and aww'd and smiled throughout it. I adore it already!
Zarra Rous chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I actually really like this. You have a good style. Keep up the good work.
713 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 Next »