Reviews for The Adventure of the Civil Partnership
lonewolfe001 chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
good chapter. Sherlock does sound like the doting husband. John going to the work on his wedding day seemed odd. Only critism, let them sleep in the same bed. Lol
missmimsi42 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Hello there,

I believe that your writing is quite nice. You are using words quite effectively and this first chapter is a very good introduction into John's internal conflict. I like all the details about Mary and Sarah, I'm just worried that John was getting a little too mushy at parts. Yes, he's in love, but he's also a strong man, but of course, I believe you were getting to that at the end.

Your grammar is a refreshing sight to see with few errors. I can't wait to see the plot unfold. If you ever want to shoot ideas off of a complete stranger, feel free to message me!

~Miriam
CatGirl04 chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
I think the story is very in character plus its funny as hell. Even though I'm american, I do know about the banns thing. I feel so bad for those couples, what kind of horrible person does that kind of thing? I can't wait to find out. Take your time though.
nMu chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Can't wait to see what happens next!
CarefulSteps chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I will never understand people who think they'll get flames for slash...?

Anyway, I liked this. :D Interesting concept. Sherlock is a little OOC, but it's not too noticeable. Easily looked over.
GrayScreen chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
Oh man. I always know when something is good when it makes me squeal like a little girl all over my house. :D So so so pleased!
BunnyTree69 chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
kwaaiiiii! update soon! .
Jane chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Brilliant! Keep up the good work dear.
Vampsi chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Oh, this chapter is so sweet! I think I felt the worst for John when he realized the rings were perfect, exactly something he would have wanted to choose if they were really going to get married, but that he couldn't even have his own ring as a keepsake because they had to go back after the case.

I love that it looks like John and Sherlock are the only ones not realizing that they're both totally in love with each other.

I also have to wonder if Sherlock will try to convince John that sex is necessary, or at least pretending to be having sex is necessary, in order to make things look believable and to stay "in character" as a married couple.

I doubt that of course, but it's still something that makes me grin just simply to think it up. :p

Great update, great chapter, and I'm looking forward to more! :)
Lonewolfe001 chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
very interesting. Please continue. I look forward to the awkward slashy moments you will keep throwing them into. Lol
madam loon chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
I feel so sorry for John. All I keep thinking about is what is going to happen when this case is over...But I hope that it ends well! I really like your concept! And I wish Mycroft or someone would knock some sense into Sherlock! Can't wait for more! ttfn! ;)
BipolarMolar chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Yay! Great idea for a fic!

You manage to capture John's character perfectly, referring to his love for Sherlock in a resigned and believable way. Bonus points for utilising and Mycroft. :-)

I'm following this story.

Keep up the good work!
BipolarMolar chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Yay! Great idea for a fic!

I'm following this story.

Keep up the good work!
Loves-Chihuahuas chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
This is absolutely fantastic! I would write more, but it is very late and my typing skills seem to disappear with the sun. So, to be brief, I love this and eagerly await more!
Jodi2011 chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
This is great :)

And I do so hope Sherlock doesn't break John's heart.
718 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 Next »