Reviews for Aunt Martha's Couch
Loved it... all of it.
brynn.brigham chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
This was sooooo good!
Melendine chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I loved this story. Thanks for writing
CentauRita chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Couch beats Vineyard, in my book ;}
Debbi84 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Wonderful story! Love how you finished the story in Bella's POV.
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Sweet story. I followed the rec on TwiSlash Unveiled.
DracoMalfoysSweetGirl92 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwww i loved it
x.Meg1509.x chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Lovely story x
ThiglDub chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Beautiful story. Simple and sweet and just beautiful!
yaoionthebrain chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
That was beautiful, I love your style of writing it's clean, simple, but has amazing detail. It wasn't cheesy like most it sounded like it was actually coming from a teenage boy with everyday troubles. The only part that disappointed me was that this didn't actually happen in Twilight, but again I must mention that was great. 3
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Cute story!
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Sooo sweet! Enjoyed it thoroughly.

Thank you so much for sharing.
odiejae chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
i LOVED this story! from the boys slowly exploring their sexuality and relationship to bella and alice setting them back up to their beautiful children! it seemed pretty obvious that edward wore his heart on his sleeve and i'm so relieved his mother figured out what was going on and was there for him. and his father came around too. poor jasper, he sure learned things the hard way but i'm so happy his parents came around, loving him for who he is. and bella and alice are just amazing. i love how they got the boys reaquainted with each other. wonder if they ever told them that they were totally set up at the wedding. kudos to bella for going to jake's wedding just for the sake of her best friend. but i really love the kids. snarky angela was hilarious. jasper and edward are surrounded by the most amazing friends. what angela did for them was just amazingly selfless.

wow, such a great story, thanks for sharing! :)
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
awww This was rec'd to me by a good friend and fellow slash hoor on FB. Sooo glad she did. It was such a good story! Love it!
ChefJayla chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Awww what a sweet story. *whispers* kind of wish there was more *tip toes away*
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »