Reviews for Knowing you're Special
Cecilia the Angel-Devil chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
Pls update!
Mephilia Venus chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
I'm The Magic Catgirl, and I approve this story! What disease do they have? Is it something we have today, or was it cooked up by Aron?
momo-mv chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
They'll offer her surgery, to give her the immune system to cure her, right?
momo-mv chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
So happy to find this! Wonderfully written. Love the idea of backstories & depth for 'evil' characters.:)
ArtemisKey chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
this is great! i did have some thoughts on what Dr. Cable's life was like before she was well... Dr. Cable. i'm intrested to see more!
MasterPerson chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
Soo, this is my first review so I'm not exactly sure what to do...

What I will say is that this is great writing and it sheds new light on the character . I never thought of her as a character with a past like this. PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Aletha Clark chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
I loved this whole story! Even though the chapters are short and kind of slow-paced, it was amazing. I love the names you use, too. I think that Aron's going to give Tabitha the choice of becoming a Special and saving all her friends, or not and killing them with the same disease that Calanthia had.
triplt333 chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
reading this is great! it's well written, it's easy to tell you proof read everything. You're using the perfect names for people not yet created, everything falls into place really believably.

Keep writing!
southern belle 4ev chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
Love, love, LOVE this chapter. Could you PLEASE possibly write some more chapters so that people can read more about what happens to Alyshia? Thanks so much,

CloverThyne chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Awesome story. The way you write about is really amazing, so please update soon!
angelsparkleslove chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Really good! I love it!
ownerer117 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Interesting concept , your writing itself is flawless , a ton of people have tried to tackle stories like this , but non have been that successful, good luck:)