Reviews for Someone like you
T5Tango chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Absouletly, magnificiently, painfully, beautiful. What a flood of emotion that spilled forth in this story. Sarafina's thoughts and emotions consumed me as I read this. It's been awhile since I've stumbled across a one-shot with such emotional power, a new favorite for sure! And the ending...ummmhhh, so,so,so beautiful!
Naynay1130 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
How sad. :'( tear
Jennarei chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Hi! Um, it's me! I don't know if many of you will see this, but I'm sorry to say that my laptop has gotten a virus a couple of weeks ago and we haven't been able to get it fixed. So any plans for an Xmas special are canceled. I will also be delaying first crush 2. Again I'm sorry, (Im currently writing from not my laptop ;))

Many apologies and Merry Christmas

Jennarei
VitanixKopa chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Oh my love it! I felt like crying, when sarafina did. You really capture the emotions well!
KShara Khan chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Nice story!

Life, love, heartbreak and loss' Who has not had at least one of these!

Everyone has life, the lucky find love, the unlucky have heartbreak and everyone has loss of some kind. But of the last two the strong find the will to move on with there lives!

I wonder how many really can move on after heartbreak or/and loss? Good luck to those who can and prayers for those who can't!
Jonny2b chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Dr. Nicole Jennarei with two medical PHD's both in animal and Human. :) LOL

Review:

I never saw that side of Sarfina written before. It was very romantic and very well done. I am looking forward to First crush 2.

Side note:

I hope your still reading and reviewing MY Lion King part III. As it is even though its not up yet, I have written a chapter where your OC Dr. Nicol Jennarei is giving a cheak up on kopa and has a mini adventure. I don't know how accurate I am as its been a while. Also one of the charctors has passed back in Thanksgiving. So this a very specail chapter that your OC is partaking in. Anyway my hopes is that you do read the chapter when its up. I am hoping all is well with you. I can relate to school cause I've been swampt with papers.

Thank you Nicol and again looking forawrd to first crush 2. I hope my OC is still in there.

Jonny

P.S.

I hope you had or have a great Happy birthday as I know your birthday is sometime this month of. :)