Reviews for No Boundaries
UnScrambled chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Loved it!
ishaqzaade chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Seems promising, please continue soon.
Emtheunicorn chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Brilliant ! Arghh just so perfect
jalna chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
i like your story, lucas is not bad looking, he is too smart for his good and he seems to have the same way that his father to survive in any environment. but he is alone and skye was often outside terra nova, he probably see her a couple of time and she is pretty , full of life, laughing, having fun, she is a party girl with a good heart. it's probably norman he fall in love for her or feel attracted by her, she is young but very feminine and he is alone since too many time even if he had sex with woman sixer, she is like fresh air. in the scene of the serie tv i think lucas can have taken advantage on her, he has her mother and she will do anything for her. he is a powerfull man and take what he want, or if he want skye she will be his, many after the pain, he can be more nice to her, she can soften up him, learn the truth behind his need of destruction and little by little cure him, he will always be too intense, too smart but everyone needs someone who can love him even with his faults.
FormerV chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I LOVE Terra Nova but was never into any pairing...until Lucas had his moments with Skye. I loved when he called her Bucket lol

Good job :) Well described, nice style, and in character (we know what Lukas really thought hehe).

A drabble? :'( Can you make a story out of it?
Jeffrey Gaga chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Awesome. Write more! Love them together. Lucas is sexy in a creepy way! Great job.
terranovian chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Looovveee it! Newest fan of Lucas/Skye. Jope thats not the last of them.
moomolie1709 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
There's definitely something so very eerie and dark about this couple. After last night's episode, with Lucas' somewhat of a kiss on Skye's cheek, I totally started shipping. It's more intense, more dramatic than Josh/Skye. I really hope that you'll continue this story. Thanks for writing!
Terranovafan chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I liked your story
Delia Lavender chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I'm looking forward to an update! Lucas DOES sound creepy. Missed a couple of episodes, so I'm anxious to learn more about him. You express yourself very well.