Reviews for Mew's Guardian
nethowin chapter 6 . 11/19/2017
This chapter was by far my favourite one. You brought out emotions like none I've seen before.

Love your work.
Knitting Dragon chapter 14 . 7/24/2017
Damn you have talent you had me balling like a baby by the end. Keep writing I want more stories from you.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/10/2017
I had a feeling he would do this when mew mentioned about the lucario before. Fantastic story, couldn't get enough.
LordAdamant chapter 14 . 3/23/2015
Please tell me there's more. Please tell me Lucifer isn't gone forever. Please!
LordAdamant chapter 13 . 3/23/2015
I have to commend your writing prowess. I am currently crying and trying to piece my feels back together.
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 14 . 1/7/2015
This story has been absolutely amazing. It has captured me completely and I truly loved it. Thank you for giving us readers such a gift.
TheFallin chapter 14 . 11/15/2014
Heart breaking. very sweet true love story. it was very good
blackwolf454 chapter 14 . 9/6/2014
Man that realy sad I can't stand how sad it I hope one day she will see him agin I feel her pain that so god dam sad.
JFDragonFire chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I started reading this a while ago but closed it and forgot the name. I finally found it again. Yay!
JF :)
spartarock chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This is one of the best story I have ever read. I nearly cried when Lucifer died and THAT is saying something because I rarely cry.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/4/2013
So sad, yet so moving
Sam chapter 14 . 6/28/2013
Nooooooo
eVpone chapter 14 . 4/23/2013
"Have I told you I love you today?"
The way you bring that back in their last moments is truly moving. I rarely come close to crying while reading, but this is now up there with my favorites.
Wonderful story. I loved reading it and will love reading it again in the future. Thank you for just being awesome.
FjollydurLupa-ManiLuna chapter 14 . 3/5/2013
That was wonderful, I cant stop crying, that was the most wonderfully sad story I've ever read. A sort of Perfect Saddness, I am NEVER going to stop crying. I've flooded my room with tears shed, I cant beleive how moving this story is.
kaimon chapter 14 . 1/16/2013
I SWEAR TO ARCEUS I WILL KILL YOU! I WILL RIP YOUR BALLS OFF AND SHOVE THEM DOWN YOUR THROT AND CARVED YOUR HEART OUT AND RIP YOUR SKELETON OUT AND BEAT YOU WITH IT AND RIP YOUR SKULL OUT AND USE YOUR LUNGS FOR SACHELS AND I'LL DO THAT TO YOUR KIDNYS TOO! AND I'LL TURN YOUR WHOLE SKELETON INTO ARMOR EVEN YOUR SKULL YOU MONSTER!