Reviews for Sesshomaru: Owner's Guide and Maintenance Manual
Creative and super cute!
Gatomon21 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Soooooo funny... LOVE IT! 3
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Hahaha, love it! His 'Modes' are hilarious. I loved the 'my savings have gone' haha
dreamer623 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
i always laught when i read this.!
browneyed-mahoutsukai chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
what an idea for a story! you're very creative!
pammazola chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
That was most possibly the cutest thing I have ever read. I'm gonna go read the sequel now.(_)
AM78 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Another good one. I like his multiple settings, though I would argue "Extremely Deadly" is the default setting in all situations except ones that involve Rin, which causes him to shift to overprotective deadly.

You also neglected to mention he has the ability to bring others back from the brink of death. That's one heck of an asset, and a major contribution to his bodyguard program.
Sunset'90 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I am greatly thanking you for not writing any thing for sessh and kagome... man i hate it when they pair them up...

Aww he loves Rin :) ... I just love that pairing :)
MythoAndFakir'sGirl chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This is awesome! Please make a Rin one, please!
gabita chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
this is so hilarious..! Omg I SERIOULY cry laughing! XD

you should also do from the others ...i would defenitly read them.!
AMGerm Rocks chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
LOL. Oh my, I love the part that Sesshomaru stole his "owner" credit card, used it to buy Rin's gifts. It's hilarious, and so cute!.
Nanami Of Falling Snow chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Haha i love it! Although i dont want a sesshy, i would definitely be killed by him because im a smart ass, and it would be torturous having him and not being even close to my fantsies where he is my friend lol.
meghanmoo chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
That was really funny! you should have included funny catch phrases though! just a suggestion!
Lady Shenzuki chapter 1 . 12/12/2011