Reviews for Two Roads
Miss Savvy chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Oh my goodness. This is absolutely brilliant, I must say. Perfection in a one-shot!
I adore your characterization of Two-Face. It reminds me somewhat of the early depiction of him in the animated series. The reference to Gilda, how he treats her photograph... simply breathtaking. You write incredibly well.
Duchess of Decorum chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This was amazing, I rarely see any Two-Face fan fictions. I loved how you kept the tension throughout the whole story, it kept me wanting more. You portrayed Two-face in a light I don't many people have seen before. :)
Lexical Item chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Ah, the wonderful understatement. This piece definitely tugs at the sympathy/pity strings and it does it without resorting to melodrama. Pardon the pun, but you captured both sides of Two-Face very well. In some ways he has the potential to be one of the most brutal and pitiless villains or an occasionally tragic anti-hero. It’s entirely up to chance/probability/the coin.

But back to the writing, the subtlety with which you make your points is excellent. All the necessary details are given and it also seems like there isn’t a single superfluous word. The formatting where each ‘ting’ gets its own line adds to the tension of the piece. The way the flips interrupt Two-Face’s musing contributes to the sense of significance of each flip as well. Overall this is a great piece of writing that offers a nice snapshot of Two-Face’s character.