Reviews for Dating and Demons
sailorpriestess chapter 36 . 1/20
Wow that's intense
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 36 . 12/7/2016
Ahhhhh! This was so great! I know it's been 5 years but I think you should keep going!
Guest chapter 36 . 11/8/2016
I'm loving this story so far! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Serena530 chapter 36 . 10/23/2016
Read this over on Dokuga but it's still nice to see this chapter make it over here. Glad your still working on this story. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Batraz chapter 36 . 10/23/2016
OMG YOU ARE BACK I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS

YOU R AWESUM AWESOME AWESOMEEEMEME

...is pretty much how I reacted when this popped up as being updated.

SRSLY. You're rly good. Am eagerly awaiting the next chappie
blackdragon72 chapter 35 . 7/23/2016
Just finished reading both stories and they are amazing! I do hope that you continue this one, it is going so well. It is very interesting seeing Sess act so different with Kags, I love this new side of him. The only thing I noticed is that Sess seems to have grown a second arm between the 2 stories. Hoping for an update in the future!
ritzkiaprilia chapter 35 . 8/12/2015
Oh my God! cliffhanger T.T
Hope you will update soon
I really curious with Sesshoumaru's reaction,
Btw, when Kagome mating with Sesshoumaru, will Kagome get a lifespan same like Sesshoumaru?
SaiyaCat chapter 35 . 7/29/2015
Please UpDate Soon Its So Awsome!
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Mwhahahahaha
Spriggan chapter 35 . 6/17/2015
Hmm... I like very much. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 35 . 6/13/2015
Oh, this is getting so exciting! I don't know where you'll be taking this, but I'm completely on board! This has been a smooth reading experience, which I greatly appreciate. Looking forward to reading more stories from you.
CosmicEssence chapter 35 . 4/26/2015
hmm like this one but well I was waiting 34 chapters for them to remeet with the group and now that they have I feel...disappointed. Guess it depends on what happens next.
Amaya Rosanguard chapter 10 . 3/22/2015
Awwwwwwww
Mysterion aka YoruichiXSoiFon1 chapter 35 . 2/18/2015
awe cliffy awesome chaps i so lookink forward to more
Sesshomaru2004 chapter 35 . 2/10/2015