Reviews for Dating and Demons
CosmicEssence chapter 35 . 4/26
hmm like this one but well I was waiting 34 chapters for them to remeet with the group and now that they have I feel...disappointed. Guess it depends on what happens next.
Amaya Rosanguard chapter 10 . 3/22
Awwwwwwww
Mysterion aka YoruichiXSoiFon1 chapter 35 . 2/18
awe cliffy awesome chaps i so lookink forward to more
Sesshomaru2004 chapter 35 . 2/10
wow
Serendipity's tears chapter 34 . 1/31
My it has been some time! Good to see another chapter, and as always I and many others shall await more. :D
Mysterion aka YoruichiXSoiFon1 chapter 32 . 12/23/2014
Wanna read more I love keep it up
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 32 . 9/8/2014
Good chapters, keep it coming
Serena530 chapter 32 . 9/8/2014
Yay! Thank you for updating. I had wondered if you ever. I loved each of them. I think he is exactly what she needs and you can tell by her reactions. She doesn't just need the romance and affection he gives but his maturity and wisdom.
Great work. I can't for more. :)
Marie chapter 29 . 9/6/2014
Hey, so I enjoyed reading this story and I saved it... but its been nearly a year. Are you going to continue this?
Belit.Lihara chapter 29 . 2/23/2014
hahaha, this is one of the few SessKag as funny stories that I have read. I love, really, it hurts the chapters are so short ... but it's okay. Just do not let this abandoned like so much history, it's really unfortunate that so many good stories remain unfinished forgotten.
darksnowheart chapter 29 . 10/5/2013
WOW I can't wait for you to update :-) I really want to know what happens next hhmm... and I wonder how inuyasha is going to react ;-) i guess ill just have to wait and see :-( please update soon
Mikoaya chapter 29 . 9/28/2013
Pwahaha! Gotta love them!
Sesshoumaru just loves to rile her up, and she is not the type to fawn over pretty boys (yes! refreshing!). They make a funny pair. Supervised sleepover indeed, lol.
I can't wait to see how the Inuyasha gang is going to react!
Thanks for the many updates! :)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 29 . 9/27/2013
Excellent chapters, keep it coming.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 27 . 9/26/2013
Liking both chapters, keep it coming.
Sin of the Fallen chapter 27 . 9/26/2013
Aw! A scandalized Sesshomaru! How cute and proper!