Reviews for Dating and Demons
blackdragon72 chapter 35 . 7/23
Just finished reading both stories and they are amazing! I do hope that you continue this one, it is going so well. It is very interesting seeing Sess act so different with Kags, I love this new side of him. The only thing I noticed is that Sess seems to have grown a second arm between the 2 stories. Hoping for an update in the future!
ritzkiaprilia chapter 35 . 8/12/2015
Oh my God! cliffhanger T.T
Hope you will update soon
I really curious with Sesshoumaru's reaction,
Btw, when Kagome mating with Sesshoumaru, will Kagome get a lifespan same like Sesshoumaru?
SaiyaCat chapter 35 . 7/29/2015
Please UpDate Soon Its So Awsome!
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Mwhahahahaha
Spriggan chapter 35 . 6/17/2015
Hmm... I like very much. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 35 . 6/13/2015
Oh, this is getting so exciting! I don't know where you'll be taking this, but I'm completely on board! This has been a smooth reading experience, which I greatly appreciate. Looking forward to reading more stories from you.
CosmicEssence chapter 35 . 4/26/2015
hmm like this one but well I was waiting 34 chapters for them to remeet with the group and now that they have I feel...disappointed. Guess it depends on what happens next.
Amaya Rosanguard chapter 10 . 3/22/2015
Awwwwwwww
Mysterion aka YoruichiXSoiFon1 chapter 35 . 2/18/2015
awe cliffy awesome chaps i so lookink forward to more
Sesshomaru2004 chapter 35 . 2/10/2015
wow
Serendipity's tears chapter 34 . 1/31/2015
My it has been some time! Good to see another chapter, and as always I and many others shall await more. :D
Mysterion aka YoruichiXSoiFon1 chapter 32 . 12/23/2014
Wanna read more I love keep it up
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 32 . 9/8/2014
Good chapters, keep it coming
Serena530 chapter 32 . 9/8/2014
Yay! Thank you for updating. I had wondered if you ever. I loved each of them. I think he is exactly what she needs and you can tell by her reactions. She doesn't just need the romance and affection he gives but his maturity and wisdom.
Great work. I can't for more. :)
Marie chapter 29 . 9/6/2014
Hey, so I enjoyed reading this story and I saved it... but its been nearly a year. Are you going to continue this?