Reviews for The Will of the Force
K-Kido chapter 10 . 9/7
I love all of your stories. Please continue writing.
Rangle chapter 10 . 8/26
And it's abandoned right before the climax. LoL.
Rangle chapter 3 . 8/26
I think you're fan worshipping Mission too much. It's your story though.
Rangle chapter 2 . 8/25
Wow, you're making Mission as strong as Revan, the most powerful force user in canon. Revan is not godlike but no jedi or sith during clone wars era can compare to him. But I understand the need to nerf him weaker than any masters and probably only scratch knight level. Afterall, we don't want our MCs to be too powerful even if it's against canon.
Doominater84 chapter 10 . 7/28
This story is fascinating. It takes a lot of skill to take a character as galaxy changing as Revan and integrate him into another story and staying a badass but also keeping the world intact. The story is at the point now where things may change drastically but it's all been a very smooth transition into a more AU story so I really have to give you props for that.

I really hope you continue this story because I'd love to see what comes next!
awesome chapter 10 . 7/9
I can't wait for more :)
Shadow of a Memory chapter 8 . 6/29
The enjoyment I received in reading this is matches only by the despair in seeing just how long it's been since this has been updated.
ItsDaKoolaidDude chapter 9 . 6/9
And then I realized.
The sequals would've been better if Ani's "sweetheart" had been similar age as him, and started less important...
Juancabrillio chapter 1 . 5/14
Can you list it as discontinued if you won't keep it going
DaProphet0fPein chapter 10 . 3/30
Love your story it was a very interesting read, I'll be looking forward to all your future chapters.
U know I'd love to see that action in the next chapter but it's been two ducking years! If your gonna ditch the story make an announcement damnit.
qwertypous chapter 1 . 2/25
this story is full of talking. its hard to see whats happening without any explanation at all. you should have put some details on whats happening. im not wasting my time reading someone chatting.
eye of sparta chapter 10 . 2/16
Please continue this story.
The Sithspawn chapter 10 . 2/12
Interesting AU you've developed here. Very interested to see how the changes ripple out from here :D

So please update soon!:D:D:D
Arekanderu chapter 10 . 2/3
Awww you left it here? Sad:(