Reviews for The Will of the Force
Storm0719 chapter 10 . 7/11
me quede expectante gran historia lastima que no a actualizado por favor continué estoy esperando el siguiente capitulo con ansias
i really wish you had continued it was an awesome fic
Please update love this story
Plz upload it has been ages
darthvader042 chapter 10 . 10/24/2016
plz update its vury good and I love kotor so much so I know the game fairly well
K-Kido chapter 10 . 9/7/2016
I love all of your stories. Please continue writing.
Rangle chapter 10 . 8/26/2016
And it's abandoned right before the climax. LoL.
Rangle chapter 3 . 8/26/2016
I think you're fan worshipping Mission too much. It's your story though.
Rangle chapter 2 . 8/25/2016
Wow, you're making Mission as strong as Revan, the most powerful force user in canon. Revan is not godlike but no jedi or sith during clone wars era can compare to him. But I understand the need to nerf him weaker than any masters and probably only scratch knight level. Afterall, we don't want our MCs to be too powerful even if it's against canon.
Doominater84 chapter 10 . 7/28/2016
This story is fascinating. It takes a lot of skill to take a character as galaxy changing as Revan and integrate him into another story and staying a badass but also keeping the world intact. The story is at the point now where things may change drastically but it's all been a very smooth transition into a more AU story so I really have to give you props for that.

I really hope you continue this story because I'd love to see what comes next!
awesome chapter 10 . 7/9/2016
I can't wait for more :)
Shadow of a Memory chapter 8 . 6/29/2016
The enjoyment I received in reading this is matches only by the despair in seeing just how long it's been since this has been updated.
ItsDaKoolaidDude chapter 9 . 6/9/2016
And then I realized.
The sequals would've been better if Ani's "sweetheart" had been similar age as him, and started less important...
Inbred martian chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
Can you list it as discontinued if you won't keep it going
DaProphet0fPein chapter 10 . 3/30/2016
Love your story it was a very interesting read, I'll be looking forward to all your future chapters.