Reviews for The Will of the Force
FinalGuardian chapter 10 . 4/12
I love the little changes Revan and Mission have brought into the story. I look forward to the next update.
FinalGuardian chapter 9 . 4/12
Hmm, the plot thickens. Three grey/dark jedi with the largest single fleet in the galaxy, three sith with their plans in motion and ties to the factions that will become the CIS, and the Republic and the jedi order in the middle.
FinalGuardian chapter 2 . 4/12
Ah, I may've jumped the gun a bit, quality rapidly improves as the story go's.
FinalGuardian chapter 1 . 4/12
It's weird that the AN at the top is written well despite english not being the authors main language, but the story itself(at least the first chapter)isn't even half as good.
carlitos1025 chapter 10 . 3/28
Wow loving this story hope u update soon!
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 10 . 3/14
Very very good. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Update as soon as you possibly can. Please?
Annoy mouse chapter 10 . 3/6
This is a very well done story! Several typos here and there, but they are better than most. Keep up the good work!
OverseerBishop chapter 10 . 2/17
Love the story so far, hope the new chapter is finished soon
Regin chapter 10 . 2/14
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
themythick chapter 10 . 2/11
So whens the next one coming out?
Vangran chapter 10 . 2/4
The sweetness of Anakin/Yane is almost unbearable. Poor kid never stood a chance.
ElPsyCongroo chapter 4 . 2/3
That's a pretty clear vision of the future... ain't they usually meant to be really vague and obtuse so its hard to figure out and by the time you do they happen already, or in your actions to prevent it happens anyway.
I don't think the force just let's people know the future so clearly... now all they need to do is either A kill the boy, who would be easy to figure out who or B prevent him from being trained :/
kingslops chapter 10 . 2/2
great story i hope to see more
Houkou chapter 10 . 1/31
Thanks for the update its been awhile I look forward to the next chapter and hope its out faster
lmc9389 chapter 10 . 1/28