Reviews for The Wicked Week
GHIM chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I really enjoyed the story until theDumbledor chapter. Then I couldn't go any further. Until then it could have been AU Snape lives and this takes place after the war. Why don't you publish a version that way on FanFic?
serenityselena chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
interesting story though Hermione is really irritating... she's not God and she doesn't need to know every detail about Harry either...
Harry and Severus deserve to be happy :)
DeceptionsMistriss chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
is there a way i could get an uncensored version of this?
Sacrificial Tau chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
hey there, me again, I found this one enjoyable :p quite funny too
Anon chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
If you are going to put a story up with "Cut for censors" PLEASE do not put it under the 'M' rating. This is a tease!
1sunfun chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
Nice.
Quantumphysica chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
This was so nice...
I'm a little scared though, Hermione can be terribly vindictive...
Quantumphysica chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
LOL! xD
Snape is such a dear sadist xD
AstroNeko3000 chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
girl quit cutting out the good parts and if you have to mae another story with the good ones...please?
Novembertopaz chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I read this story on one of your other sites. I loved it... up until Lupin came into the picture in the sequel...
Guest chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
This short story is vere fast and would be better without ( Cut For Censors ) parts.

You should just tell everone not to read because this story is a male on male.

So for now I give you: Three Bronze Stars for trying.

The Crimson Mage.

P.S: Some people put sex scene's in k rateded story's so they are bad, not you.
At least you put them in M reteded.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I tried reading it here and for the first bit I liked it...but I couldn't stop laughing every time you added "cut for censors"...for some reason I found it hilarious how many times that pops up...I'm going to read it at one of your other accounts. It looked good from what I read.
I-have-to-read-something chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Can you email me the uncensored version plz at ?
Saint Snape chapter 8 . 9/12/2012
Thank you for putting up the link on your livejournal. I went there to read the complete story. This story was so well written and really hot. I wonder if Hermonie will squeal in the future. She can be so annoying and should mind her own business. Maybe she's jealous and wants a piece of Severus too? I could totally see that and would love to see that happen in the sequel. I really loved how dark and dominate Severus is in this story.

I have only been reading stories on since around March and I'm totally disgusted at the censorship that is starting to permeate the site because of the prude patrol. Having been an adult for more years than most here if I want to read mature rated stories with graphic sex and/or violence I should be able to do that. As long as the stories are labeled with what to expect why should anyone care? Some people have way too much time on their hands and should just get a life. If you don't want to read a story no one is holding a gun to your head and making you read it. Move on and read something else and let us that want to read the story do so.
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Okay... I thought the 'Cut for Censor's' was some kind of weird line to separate some part's of the story, but apparently it's not.

While I understand and respect your need to do so, the story had become choppy and jumps from one point to another so that I don't really know what's going on because of some small fact that was in the sex/fantasy/whatever part that you cut out.

While this does seem like a nice, funny story (I love Harry's reaction to Snape *grins*) I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to pass this up.

If you do have this story in the full somewhere else I wouldn't mind reading it.

I hope you have a wonderful day, and good luck in the future with your writing and I hope get's it act together for this very reason.

Sev'slittlesecret