Reviews for White Knight
ashfallen1 chapter 8 . 2/26
Man, be easier on yourselves. This story is good, one of the best about IS. Chapter 8 is godlike for lemon lovers
98kazer chapter 8 . 2/6
Painful is right, you don't know how painful it is to hold your boner in class.
Do you make other lemon fanfics?
I need it for... Research
BrotherCaptainSheperd chapter 8 . 1/16
Honestly, I dont see wats so bad. Its not like he took her without permission. Oh and having a harem would solve most of his current problems (along with creating a set of new ones)
Biblio388 chapter 8 . 12/3/2016
There does seem to be a theme to this chapter but I am not sure if it deserves all the scorn you are giving it. The citrus is much more in-you-face than previously but the other content of the chapter still gives us a peek into the characters involved. Some interesting concepts are used or revealed, might want to see them expanded upon in later chapters.
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 12/3/2016
Jeez, I can almost imagine this as a fight over a favored chew toy. Can almost picture them tugging on it from all directions, just remains to be seen if they break something or someone takes it.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 12/3/2016
I have to say that this is certainly a crazy trip. Seeing how everyone seems to react to him is hilarious and just the way the females he knows now are acting is making me laugh about when he meets more.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/28/2016
That was incredibly long, but REALLY With the fantasy of '9 inch' 10 yr old Ichika?
freddy.lane.1 chapter 8 . 8/30/2016
god damn, i never thought i would read something so...damn...KINKY! tangina ang hirap controlin si junior! Tumigas siya tuloy!
luissz chapter 8 . 8/29/2016
I really hope you didn't stop writing this incredible story because you don't like how the last chapter turned out. The chapter was fine, maybe a bit too much sex, but nothing to get worked up over. I doubt you'll read any of this considering its been like 3 years since you updated, but I think you're a wonderful author. I can see you're serious about your work since you tend to be harsh on yourself when you believe you didn't do well enough, this is an admirable quality but taken to an extreme it can cause you to be discouraged easily. So to make a point in all this rambling, I hope you return to this story and share some more of your talent with us.
ENDDRAGON369 chapter 2 . 7/28/2016
That is not possible by even DBZ standards or any standards. At least 1 second at most 2 or 3 seconds.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/11/2016
So Chifuyu's a rapist great. I really hope she isn't the girl Ichika ends up with because drugging someone then having sex with their unconscious body is not cool.
Drakensong chapter 8 . 7/10/2016
this story is really good but it might be progressing along a little slowly not in updates but in storyline but otherwise really good (-:
Stratos263 chapter 8 . 6/29/2016
Wow another girl after Ichika
Stratos263 chapter 7 . 6/29/2016
So that is what happen to Cecilia's father
Stratos263 chapter 6 . 6/29/2016
Wow Ichika and chifuyu commit incest