Reviews for White Knight
Moot Point chapter 8 . 4/30
Your writing is good either way. It combined humor with romance effectively whether it is behind doors or openly in view.

I would kill to have such skill.
This is a really good story, ad tgat to the fact that theres a lack of ingibite stratos fanfiction, and i would like if someon would contineu this story
amerdism chapter 8 . 4/12
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon when's the next chapter going up
Saddened Hermit chapter 3 . 4/9
...wow...in just three chapters and Ichika already got all the girls in heat for him...just by being nice too...thank God I'm not a nice person,I wouldn't wish his fate on anybody besides him...
jjplayz.gamez chapter 7 . 3/13
This fanfic is good in my opinion. Just because you wrote one bad chapter (8) doesn't you should stop it. The story was starting to get interesting with the princess added.
jjplayz.gamez chapter 8 . 3/13
Why isn't fanfic still going. Who cares if you had one bad chapter. I still love this fanfic.
Xilonax Shiverflame chapter 2 . 2/27
"I was tailor made to be my sisters sheathe." If Chifuyu was a Futanari, then this would be the funniest sentence ever.

Anyway: this fic is amazing. can't wait to read more.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 2/17
I can see why you would be welcoming flames. It was mostly a lot of lemons and sex without the protagonist even being able to choose to do it himself. In one he is under his I.S.'s control in the other he doesn't even exist. I think at some point you need to make Ichika more spatially and personally aware. He is frightfully stupid when it comes to emotions and the like. Also, it would be interesting to awaken his lust and watch as he subsumes his IS in it considering that should a person who has no lust awaken the obviously suppressed lust then they would have the greatest lust ever. I'm curious to see what you do to make up for this pure lemon chapter next chapter. I can see its been some time since you produced one. I was very happy though that you gave us as the readers the chance to see into the minds of Chifuyu and core 13 as well as to see how Shiraki core 1 thought. Its important to see how characters think and what makes them tick all the more in such a story that is all about desire, manipulation, and the weakness of the main character. Incredibly weak i should say in both physical and mental and emotional aptitudes.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 2/17
Because he is the pilot? Derp. Well Chifuyu won't be happy after this. She already hates all the grirls coming for him now its just a matter of time before she kills them all.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 2/16
Basass. Totally awesome teacher mode.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 2/16
Ichika is gonna need to learn to control his IS better. If he is not in synch with her in and out of his mind then its simply slavery both ways. Its a major loss of power and likely why he cannot truly bond with her. He also needs power. He is far too weak.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 2/16
More like super mega harem where Chifuyu is in charge and Madoka is second in command with Kanzashi being Chifuyu's right hand woman. Lol... Ichika i feel for you. Harems are scary with Yandere women.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 2/16
Woah. Madoka and Chifuyu got some issues from their lives. I don't doubt. I believe super levels of training and power ups to his own human body are in order first as he needs the stamina and power to dominate these powerful women that are coming into his life. Otherwise he will be eaten like much chum in the water. Interesting story I do hope he changes as time goes buy from the bright sun to the rainy day. Alight but covered in darkness. Little by little. Make sure to explore this change as teh mental stress and things that cause the changes can be interesting to read.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 2/16
Ah a three way fight so far of want. Next we'll get Tabane in and make it four way lol. Until the boy grows and makes them all his showing that he is the one who does the owning not the other way around.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 2/16
Super super cool. I really like this twist. Interesting indeed.