Reviews for White Knight
Majin Othinus chapter 8 . 12/14/2020
Read all8 chaptersin one seating.

GIVE

US

MOAR!

P.S. I hope that you are safe and healthy during these trying times.
Majin Othinus chapter 8 . 12/14/2020
Read all8 chaptersin one seating.

GIVE

US

MOAR!

P.S. I hope that you are safe and healthy during these trying times.
Irbexnai chapter 8 . 12/1/2020
continue the story please
Kelvin Wong Jun Sheng chapter 8 . 7/20/2020
The story is really the best! I love it! Pls keep updating the story
RaijuTsuiga1126 chapter 8 . 6/17/2020
Jesus Christ, you need to get your mind out of the gutter... after you finish this fic.
Kelvin Wong Jun Sheng chapter 8 . 4/21/2020
New updates, new updates, pls!
ChiDead chapter 8 . 3/14/2020
Only wish there is more
Seiichi Yotsuba chapter 8 . 3/3/2020
I wouldn't flame you. But I will state that this Ichika is capable of a harem- like the Tatsuya you have created. I think in this case, Chifuyu, Houki, Kanzashi, Madoka, Tatenashi and Yamada-sensei will do
Guest chapter 8 . 10/25/2019
A los of lemon and anger...But I can't see what you find terrible on this chapter
Your friend chapter 8 . 7/12/2019
I don’t mind this but could you please update more?
Vercingetorix Rex chapter 8 . 3/1/2019
I have only one thing to say: I deeply regret that this story is abandoned because I would have loved to see it continue!

I hope that one day you will find the motivation / inspiration to continue because it is too good to be abandoned!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/21/2018
You always write such annoyingly submissive male characters posing as someone dominant. It's very grating to read.

Your female characters tend to be the ones with at least semblance of personality, while your male ones go between "KILL EVERYTHING, I AM THE BEST, DON'T HARM MY [insert love interest (usually a sister)]" and simply doing everything one or two people says for whatever reason while apologizing for being alive.

Neither of these are attractive features.
REVANOFSITHLORD chapter 3 . 10/9/2018
Is this still continue or not
Guest chapter 6 . 9/25/2018
Y'know, I'd really enjoy the story if it wasn't for such MASSIVELY FUCKED UP FAMILY DYNAMICS. I have zero issues with the "incest is wincest" trope, but a yandere psychotic brocon and a jackass siscon with an inferiority and worship complex the size of Russia kinda ruins it, emphasis on inferiority. Hell, I cringed each time Ichika became submission central. Ugh.
Anyway, good effort with the story. It was quite interesting
Mike Kromer chapter 8 . 9/16/2018
Must have more asap. Love it so far, keep it up. Can't wait to see what happens next. Just think of the possibilities of emperor ichika lol, then mabey he could have his harem and each girl like each other lol. It's good to be the emperor indeed. Will the empress tel ichika she loves him and wants him to-do things to her, her father wouldn't mind at all, he encourages it lol. Sexy chapter/lemons are a good plus lol.