Reviews for Backup Plan
i always dreamed having big brother like Roy
Sticks and Steam chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
"I don't love anyone that much." That was so funny.
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Hahaha simply brilliant! I loved the banter.
Megwolf13 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I really enjoy your stories and this one is definitely one of my favorites. I usually stay away from the bromance stuff since it usually strolls into the slash area (not my thing), but yours are a mix between bromance and family and therefore *really* good. I do wonder about the Bruce Wayne dad thing- I don't think that Dick would call Bruce Wayne dad - but other than that no complaints (feel free to change my mind).
Overall, really great.
Dream HUGE chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Oh gosh I loved this so much! It was hilarious! I especially loved that last line, that explains Batman and Roy so well!
Infinite Alpha-Omega 1 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Fuck no... dang I'm going to say that whenever my friends try to trick me into doing something stupid... and then say I don't love anyone that much! )
DaughteroftheRedKing chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
ahahaha, awesome! do you think this could become a series? then again, i suppose the title is a bit specific...just, cause, you know, it says that wally is also 'united' with them, so it'd be cool if there was one with all three of them.
still love it though! :D
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I absolutely adore this story.
INMH chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
GUFF. BEAUTIFUL. I loved this. It was so delightfully in-character. :D

-INMH
clautchy chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
My God please continue. This is adorable and I absolutely am in love with how you portray the characters- Roy especially. A wonderful concept, good job (:

Few punctuation errors but nothing to major.
Lin36bffbecca chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Keep going keep going please keep going this is awsome
Black Licorice Addict chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Oh Roy, why must you be so hilarious? Lol. I don't think anyone could love Robin THAT much...except maybe Alfred? But he's not afraid of Bruce. Delightful read :D
PL4YGR0UND chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
i love it! ;D Roy and Robin's relationship is so sweet
shad0wraith chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Loved it! Roy and Dick's relationship is seriosly neglected and so I am so psyched when someone finally gets it right!
ARL15 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This was great, I love when Roy acts like a big brother to Dick. Too bad Roy can't actually cuss in the show seeing as it is on Cartoon Network. I just think him having a potty mouth is very realistic to his character. I really liked the conversation between Roy and Ollie :D Anyway I Loved this!