Reviews for Cruelty of Life
Irene Kagamine chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Aaaaaaah, you meanie! I love you, but I hate you! You write a story about my favourite song but THE END! Len killed his sister? You made me cry, gha D; (again xD)
Well written as usually. I really REALLY love how the story starts and I like a lot the explanations you offer for the eyes (oh god, my English is so bad çAç I hope you understand what I want to say)
Btw, I love the twins too. They are so freaking cuuuuute 3 3 (gosh, I'm so hopless xD)
momokokoro-chan chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Sorry for forgetting to review.
Ideas train! Chugga chugga choo choo!
Sorry, I'll stop ._.
But anyway, the story is very good! It was a little short and I didn't like how I didn't get to know how it worked out. But, nevertheless, it's very good, and I love the way its written. I feel so sorry for them and really, it's no fair.
It was a big help for my inspiration and budding story, and as I explained through our little conversation, the idea is on hiatus. The story really cleared up a lot of the song too, song thanks for that too on a side note. I also loved quote: "...was right in front of my /eye/" I actually read it 'eyes' but I get your drift now hahaha.
Very well written, as always, and I couldn't find any errors, or at least any that stood out.
Well, I'd better go!
M xx
TheSapphireRose chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
This story is just amazing! It portrays the song perfectly, I love it. Fave for sure!