Reviews for Time Away
shimmer379 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Omigos that was so *sniffle* frickin sad! I am actually crying so much right now! But it was also so gooooooood! Poor Kel, She is the only one of all her friends to have no one... And no one wrote her... And then Dom was sad too and... NOW IM CRYING EVEN MORE. Good job on the story tho! You are a really good writer!
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
;-; Well-written! And sad.
Leonia Pettigrew chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I love this story! This is like my second dozenth time reading it, the characters are so beautifully rendered, and you express Kel's emotion so clearly; I find myself crying everytime I finish this. Her pain is so real, both her's and Dom's. It's obvious that if you were to continue this story that Kel would probably never be able to forgive Dom for this and that Kel would hurt for a long time because of his betrayal of their relationship.
Poor Protector, when will she find her love!
PenTheWillows chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
...this was so sad, but in the best way possible! Brava!
jayley chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
wow, i'm generally unhappily the last to know about important things that happen in my family, but i am at the very least told! that was crazy, i really wanted her to end the dance with dom with a slap, he deserved it
museicality chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
"The Stump will be there. We could throw cake at him together!"

Oh Neal. Never change.
yay chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
My thoughts:

Seaver and Lalasa? Now that's an odd ship.

Her sister died and no one told her?

Dom, you're a horrible, terrible, awful, person. You don't date peoples sisters, you don't lie, and you don't not tell them when they die.

This was great, except that I want to hit this Dom. Repeatedly.
deets1 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
...THAT. Was awesome. I swear stormed, I love all your POTS stories. And 50% of the ones I actually remember well after reading must be yours. Scratch that. 70%.

This was so GOOD! It's a powerful story. The way Kel almost doesn't exist, Dom's betrayal, it's all awesome.

I love it.

I really wish you could read minds (over the internet) so you could just see the praise in mine, since I'm not good at complementing things at all.

it was SWEET.

deets
BlueLion chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
depressing episode. It's rather unlikely though, that nobody, not even her parents - deemed it necessary to inform her about her sister's death ...
Books-Are-My-Only-Love chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
That was just so sad...It was really well written, and I couldn't look away from my computer screen the whole time. I usually don't like angsty stories, but I enjoyed this one just because it was so well written.
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
you made them so /human/. very well done.
inactiveMLD chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Wow! I love the cheerful mood in this piece!

...Sorry. Every other review used the word 'sad' to describe this piece and I couldn't help but be a little sarcastic. Let me begin again. And I shall endeavour to avoid a certain 's' word.

This oneshot is beautifully melancholy, especially at the end. I don't generally enjoy angsty pieces very much but this one's an exception :) I think it would be unusual for Kel to be completely cut-off from her friends, but what the heck. This is Fanfiction. And I must say, Dom marrying Oranie was something I'd never expect. NEVER EVER.
studentofwords chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
That was just lovely. Sad, yes, but lovely all the same.
Nose-Forever-Stuck-In-Books chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
It's very good... But I have to ask... Do you just NOT like Kel ending up happy?
It's me - Bee chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
.God.

It's really well written. I mean I really like your writing style obviously... but... it's so sad. I suppose I'm just too much of a romantic to really enjoy stories without a happy end for Kel and Dom.

But overall a really well written story, well rounded and you really got the personalities down.

Oh and... it would be really awesome if you updated "Arranged" very soon :)