Reviews for The Strongest of All
Please continue!
saashi samy chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
i like
AAEdmonds chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
I'm dying without the next chapter! This story has the potential to be frickin' awesome. I hope you continue it!
crystalwindow chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
MsRahvin79 chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Ok, I think I need to stop reading your older stuff as its really good and I want more chapters, lol.
Miss E chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Please update soon I'm really enjoying this story.
Regina Austen chapter 2 . 7/28/2012

its an interesting story, please up date soon.
Yautjaian Darkness chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
get wait for chapter 3 :) great story
Predator - Chick chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
The suspense is killing me too.I can't wait for another chapter!
AI-Omicron chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
Weird name cuddlefish but who am I to complain.

Continue the story...seriously I will do as you OC and take a stake knife to you head.(not literally but still I want more)

The suspense is driving me insane.
Plague's Vengeance chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
You totally need to update this story soon! I wanna know what happens to Izzy! Great chapters by the way, so glad I found this story.
Minx1993 chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Loved it can't wait to read more
My Porcelain Persona chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
hey, suuuuper good. i really like where this is going. your character is interesting and the writing is wonderful and unique. AND I LOVE FLORENCE THE MACHINE TOO! i've used them in my story, as well:) i love the song you used and i caught how the church held "no salvation" for her now. haha. song suggestions...bon iver, decemberists, foo fighters, fray, thom yorke, anything would really do. keep 'em, coming, 'cause i'll be checking:)
Stranger than Fiction chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
Ah, yes, hello.

I found this story to be rather interesting. I feel like it's sort of like AvP 2 except set afterwards with there only being one survivor. I really like Izzy. She's got a strong characterization about her, she's a survivor and I like that. However, if I saw a baby alien I would probably be scared shitless. Izzy's got some balls killing that thing.

I really, really hope you update this story soon because it's really rocking my socks.

Take care!

Stranger than Fiction
KitaKat chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
There's only one this that would make this story better...More Updates! I hope i get to read more soon.