Reviews for New Developments
ZeroExia chapter 9 . 6/27
Love the twist and turns I can’t believe I just found this story today
Tenjo chapter 1 . 5/3
Two or three paragraphs agoGohan perfected his ki control.”

NowGohan can’t properly control his power.”

I’m sorry… wut? Did you seriously just say fuck it and toss out his character development you literally JUST went over, simply to change his appearance a little? That is beyond stupid.
Axccel chapter 9 . 4/5
A shame this fic died. It's really good!
Axccel chapter 3 . 4/5
I like that all it took was for a friend to be threatened for Gohan to dismiss any interest in a normal life or anything in favor of crushing the fool targeting his friend. No thought or hesitation or angsting over it. Like a switch being flipped.
Katusaki Akira chapter 1 . 2/18
Gohan was 11
nh
TheCatofRandomia chapter 9 . 12/11/2020
So good! Keep going!
Rastigo chapter 9 . 8/16/2020
Wow this was an amazing story so far! Absolutely loved reading it. Plss continue writing. There are so many unfinished stories, pls dont let this story be one of them, especially since it is getting exiting right now. Plsssss update!
Assault1337 chapter 9 . 6/3/2020
Aw, man! That's a shame that there's no update in almost 2 years! Plz come back!
Statess chapter 9 . 5/24/2020
Come back plz this is amazing!
Op gohan/not hiding really is awesome
Enforcer209 chapter 9 . 2/2/2019
Well I’ve just finished reading this and I have very much enjoyed reading what you got so far I was wondering if you have an idea on the total length of this story
Guest chapter 7 . 1/29/2019
Is Gohan seriously trying to continue the lie that everything are tricks? Isn't one of the reason to reveal Satan for a fraud that Gohan didn't want the world to think they were just people who used tricks?
Guest chapter 5 . 1/29/2019
Videl, unfortunately, would probably try to face Machine guns in the face.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2019
Ok. Dialogues still require punctuation.

And did you spell "of course" as "of cores"?
David-El chapter 8 . 12/20/2018
Well, that went even better than I expected! I'm actually surprised that Tao didn't fly off as soon as possible!