Reviews for A Royal Proclamation
la-hija-de-Dios chapter 1 . 6/3
I most wholeheartedly concur with what they wrote!
AslanDaughter chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Great comeback to all the slash stories out there. C.S Lewis intended for Narnia to show us our creator and retelling his stories in a way he did not intend for them to be told. So keep up the good work.
AslanDaughter, daughter of the Emperor-over-the-seas.
NursingStudent chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Wow! You kept Peter, Ed, and Caspian in character while breaking the fourth wall! (4th Wall letting characters see stories about themselves.)
As to why people would write slash into Narnia, I have no idea. It makes it difficult to search through LotR and Narnia fanfictions. I can ignore it better in other fandoms of which I am not as big of a fan.
pamela1967 chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Wonderful!

I personally think should have "slash' as one of the filters so we can weed then OUT of our choices.
Filia-Eridani chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
That was exquisite. I came to fanfiction by way of Lotr and heaven knows people make a mess of those characters...(though there are many good ones as well as there are here)...but the things they do to the poor kings and queens...
I am pleased that there are those who defend them.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
BEAUTIFUL
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
AMEN!
macadoodle1996 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
OMG THAT WAS THE MOST AMAZING THING I'VE EVER READ! For goodness sakes, if you're gonna write slash fanfiction, then don't do it with Narnia, and the only place that incest has in Game of Thrones. If you really love a Pevensie pairing, then Good Lord, this is fanfiction. You can make it copletely AU so that they're not siblings. And, may I say how wonderful it is that Peter finds it enough to only read the summaries? And the fact that Lucy was conspicuously left out of the conversation? LOL
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This...Thank you, so much. This is what I have been thinking ever since I found out about...the mentioned things.
The titles are very well done, I'm jealous, I've been agonizing over titles for ages.
I'm glad they get their say!
LadyAlambiel chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Have I mentioned before how much I LOVE this proclamation? I love it. It makes me smile and cheer (silently) every single time I read it. THANK YOU FOR IT.
Thalia's Royal King chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
LOLZ!
Miss mia chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Titles are great. I love how you have obviously studied the language of such things and how fluently you use it. And I SO agree with the sentiment. Someone needs to stand up for poor Lewis and his creation!
dancingkatz chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! for writing this! I shudder and am ill at the number of fanfics out there that involve the Kings and Queens of Narnia in such uncharacteristic and ignoble behaviours. You have stated most eloquently what I have longed to say for years.

Bravissimi!
1monster2 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I LOVE this! Great job!
Miss mia chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Hahaha! Loved this as much as I hated the movie. Good job! Caspian and Susan- faugh!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »