Reviews for A Royal Proclamation
Shire Rose chapter 1 . 5/23
That was exquisite. I came to fanfiction by way of Lotr and heaven knows people make a mess of those characters...(though there are many good ones as well as there are here)...but the things they do to the poor kings and queens...
I am pleased that there are those who defend them.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
BEAUTIFUL
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
AMEN!
macadoodle1996 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
OMG THAT WAS THE MOST AMAZING THING I'VE EVER READ! For goodness sakes, if you're gonna write slash fanfiction, then don't do it with Narnia, and the only place that incest has in Game of Thrones. If you really love a Pevensie pairing, then Good Lord, this is fanfiction. You can make it copletely AU so that they're not siblings. And, may I say how wonderful it is that Peter finds it enough to only read the summaries? And the fact that Lucy was conspicuously left out of the conversation? LOL
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This...Thank you, so much. This is what I have been thinking ever since I found out about...the mentioned things.
The titles are very well done, I'm jealous, I've been agonizing over titles for ages.
I'm glad they get their say!
LadyAlambiel chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Have I mentioned before how much I LOVE this proclamation? I love it. It makes me smile and cheer (silently) every single time I read it. THANK YOU FOR IT.
Thalia's Royal King chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
LOLZ!
Miss mia chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Titles are great. I love how you have obviously studied the language of such things and how fluently you use it. And I SO agree with the sentiment. Someone needs to stand up for poor Lewis and his creation!
dancingkatz chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! for writing this! I shudder and am ill at the number of fanfics out there that involve the Kings and Queens of Narnia in such uncharacteristic and ignoble behaviours. You have stated most eloquently what I have longed to say for years.

Bravissimi!
1monster2 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I LOVE this! Great job!
Miss mia chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Hahaha! Loved this as much as I hated the movie. Good job! Caspian and Susan- faugh!
Arrowhead1996 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Okay, that was perfect! I have seen so many slash and insest stories in my browsing that I can't believe that so many people would even think stuff like that. I never read it, but this 'proclamation' was perfectly appropriate.
Me chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
More! More! Please, more! ;D
Anon chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Ah, if only such a proclamation could be made, t'would be a better world. Loved it.
InuGome chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Oh, and by the way, I love the titles given here for our dear four kings and queens. I suppose Susan has finally come home by this time, then? Oh, how wonderful! I hope the answer is yes! For no matter what they say, that time will come. Surely it will. Aslan loves the Gentle Queen too, so it is not at all impossible.

Haha! Poor kings, though. Really, they are technically tortured by... er, those things. :)