Reviews for Shattered Heart
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I have loved your story for every other show, and you topped it again!

I loved this one too. Emma and Graham were so cute!
onetreefan chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
So dang heartbreaking!
madison chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
see in my world abc is going to magically bring him back to life because he's like the only possib;e love interest for Emma and it's not like she can really move on to another guy after this so yea gram isn't dead
Sunshine and Chocolate chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
That was awesome! I loved it! The episode last night broke my heart!
Doe214 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I love this! I was heartbroken too! Graham is another good soul that the queen has destroyed! Was so bummed he died.
Doctor-Thirteen chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
The episode broke my heart, and you described everything perfectly. I do hope he does not die, though I am almost sure he did.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
So sad loved his character broke my heart thanks for the fic

AlexaAres chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This was absolutely perfect. It seriously almost made me cry again. I don't want Graham dead, like the majority of other fans, especially after finding out his story... he just can't be. Anyway, amazing story, you captured their emotions perfectly. Also you added the ambulance, cause the first thing that popped into my mind was CALL 911! so thanks for that.
OLD-Susannanass chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
OMG! I love it! It's awesome! I do hope too that Graham doesn't die, but I think he does. Poor Emma. Real therapy this... She needs to open up more, then she does and the guy dies. Great! :P
The Sarcastic Polar Bear chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I couldn't find ABC to watch UOAT. *sob* I'mma find it online later.
VMsuperfan chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
great story. i really don't want graham to acutally be dead but i think he might be and that makes me sad.
Metisse chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I'm generally exclusively an LOCI fanfic person. But I really like this show and this was a very touching story! It was so sad when he died. I'm pretty sure he's dead but since this is part of a fairy tale, I figure there's gotta be a way Graham will return.

It was a pleasant surprise to find this in my email alerts. :-)
Amasayda chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I, too, just hope that they have a bigger plan for Graham to come - he can't be dead, can he? That'd be totally cruel - I just loved him ... and the new angle in his storyline with Emma was just about to get started.

Anyways, thanks for writing that one shot - I kind of hoped there was a happy ending in this one :-) Just for the sake of my mind!

Thanks, though.

helikesitheymikey chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
hate to tell you this hun but in one of the next Epis Emma is running for it looks like he's dead.

really sad one shot...but sweet. I didn't really like the idea of Emma/Graham before I saw this epi...still not my fav pairing*Emma/Mr. Gold(come ON you saw him at least flirting like every time they're talking...yeah and I like the misunderstood bad guys getting together with the good girls)

anyway this epi redeemed Graham in my eyes...well I was still ticked about him seeking Regina out after trying to get Emma in bed.

could you continue this with Graham making it?
MsTink1987 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
awe...i hope graham lives too! i'm just getting into once upon a time...still dont know if it's a favorite of mine yet! great job