Reviews for A New Beginning
Rukia. Is from. Squad six
ApolloAres13 chapter 49 . 2/14
Have you brought out a sequel yet I can't find it :(
Fairy Flame Key chapter 49 . 1/21
I loved the story, when are you going to post the sequel? Hope to read more soon! :D
xXLunarRayneXx chapter 49 . 12/1/2014
When are you going to write the sequel?
TLac chapter 49 . 10/30/2014
I really liked the ending. I also liked the changes you made. I wish her being there made more of adifferance to the storyline. But you did well in adding her presence to the flow of the story. I'm glad gin got off the hook. I did not like that gin died and carrot top loses his powers in the origenal story.
misherukuro chapter 49 . 10/14/2014
Fabulous story and blending excellent work thank you for the read. ,
ShadowHunter21 chapter 31 . 9/28/2014
never mind run duck! rofl
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
May I ask not to be rude or anything but Kagomes skills are pathetic, she's too weak constantly getting hurt, not even being able to do anything, shouldn't she have gained some experience or skills from the feudal era, just asking?
lolistarkiller chapter 49 . 5/30/2014
Loved it!
Toreh chapter 29 . 3/23/2014
I really like the storyline and writing, but I do think you should have kept it IchiKag because it kinda seems like Renji was randomly thrown in after she was building up a liking for Ichigo. The RenKag comes off as really forced. It's like you changed your mind about the pairing halfway through the story..
Speedykitten1643 chapter 49 . 3/14/2014
I hope you haven't forgotten about finishing this story like you said and I can't wait to see a possible sequel to it
chibi-Clar chapter 49 . 2/24/2014
Omg I love this!
This is the best bleach:kagome crossover ever!
Idefbjnityl liked it
Plot
Some romance
Humor
And it's completed!
chibi-Clar chapter 40 . 2/23/2014
Oooooh! What's gonna happen!? More rapenji/kagome romance!
chibi-Clar chapter 34 . 2/23/2014
Yes! They finally kiss!
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Wow! Impressive! I totally like the plot!