Reviews for A New Beginning
D Tailed chapter 23 . 8/23
finally some renji and kagome time I was starting to think this was an Ichigo x kagome fic. Even if it was it's still a great story.
jj chapter 49 . 7/19
Amazing thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story with us
Okamei Kitsukami chapter 1 . 6/28
I hope that her power is similar to a zanpactou amd not a quincies reiatsu.
ponypainter chapter 49 . 3/22
I love your take and twist on this story, well done. Thank you.
CallaRose4ever chapter 49 . 1/24
excellent story I do hope you did make a sequel. I would love one with more romance. thanks for sharing this story with us.
Plz - I am begging u! Plz post the sequel! I rely want 2 read it and c what happens! I luvd this 1 soooooo much!
dierdreaes chapter 49 . 11/8/2015
I enjoyed this story and am looking forward to the sequel if you are still planning one but I am curious why she was made a captain since, despite the fact she is strong she still lost almost every one of her fights and had to be saved which means she is either incompetent or has absolutely no real control over her power and just flings it about without thought or care, either of which would make her a horrible capitan. It is possible that my perception of the fights is a bit skewed but I can't be the only one thinking she needs to learn restraint and controls at this point ( after all she is only a 16 year old girl) perhaps if you do do a sequel it's something that can be addressed. Either way it was a good story that I enjoyed reading very much and I shall look forward to anymore you publish.
MonophonicDreams chapter 49 . 9/27/2015
I re-read this after so long. Ah. I did miss this. I'm glad this is still up because it brought a smile to my face.
DemonicPrincess2 chapter 29 . 7/19/2015
I have a question that just occurred to me about how exactly Midoriko's soul was reincarnated when it supposedly existed inside of the Jewel...It was in the jewel for most of it's life so how was it reincarnated, not one but, twice? Do you explain that later in the story or no? I do like this story tho! It's very well written! Just wanted to type this now so that I don't forget later
DragonClanMaster chapter 49 . 5/11/2015
i loved it! it was very good, though i’m sad Inuyasha no longer has his ears.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/22/2015
Rukia. Is from. Squad six
ApolloAres13 chapter 49 . 2/14/2015
Have you brought out a sequel yet I can't find it :(
Fairy Flame Key chapter 49 . 1/21/2015
I loved the story, when are you going to post the sequel? Hope to read more soon! :D
xXLunarRayneXx chapter 49 . 12/1/2014
When are you going to write the sequel?
TLac chapter 49 . 10/30/2014
I really liked the ending. I also liked the changes you made. I wish her being there made more of adifferance to the storyline. But you did well in adding her presence to the flow of the story. I'm glad gin got off the hook. I did not like that gin died and carrot top loses his powers in the origenal story.