Reviews for A New Beginning
dierdreaes chapter 49 . 11/8
I enjoyed this story and am looking forward to the sequel if you are still planning one but I am curious why she was made a captain since, despite the fact she is strong she still lost almost every one of her fights and had to be saved which means she is either incompetent or has absolutely no real control over her power and just flings it about without thought or care, either of which would make her a horrible capitan. It is possible that my perception of the fights is a bit skewed but I can't be the only one thinking she needs to learn restraint and controls at this point ( after all she is only a 16 year old girl) perhaps if you do do a sequel it's something that can be addressed. Either way it was a good story that I enjoyed reading very much and I shall look forward to anymore you publish.
MonophonicDreams chapter 49 . 9/27
I re-read this after so long. Ah. I did miss this. I'm glad this is still up because it brought a smile to my face.
DemonicPrincess2 chapter 29 . 7/19
I have a question that just occurred to me about how exactly Midoriko's soul was reincarnated when it supposedly existed inside of the Jewel...It was in the jewel for most of it's life so how was it reincarnated, not one but, twice? Do you explain that later in the story or no? I do like this story tho! It's very well written! Just wanted to type this now so that I don't forget later
DragonClanMaster chapter 49 . 5/11
i loved it! it was very good, though i’m sad Inuyasha no longer has his ears.
Rukia. Is from. Squad six
ApolloAres13 chapter 49 . 2/14
Have you brought out a sequel yet I can't find it :(
Fairy Flame Key chapter 49 . 1/21
I loved the story, when are you going to post the sequel? Hope to read more soon! :D
xXLunarRayneXx chapter 49 . 12/1/2014
When are you going to write the sequel?
TLac chapter 49 . 10/30/2014
I really liked the ending. I also liked the changes you made. I wish her being there made more of adifferance to the storyline. But you did well in adding her presence to the flow of the story. I'm glad gin got off the hook. I did not like that gin died and carrot top loses his powers in the origenal story.
misherukuro chapter 49 . 10/14/2014
Fabulous story and blending excellent work thank you for the read. ,
ShadowHunter21 chapter 31 . 9/28/2014
never mind run duck! rofl
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
May I ask not to be rude or anything but Kagomes skills are pathetic, she's too weak constantly getting hurt, not even being able to do anything, shouldn't she have gained some experience or skills from the feudal era, just asking?
lolistarkiller chapter 49 . 5/30/2014
Loved it!
Toreh chapter 29 . 3/23/2014
I really like the storyline and writing, but I do think you should have kept it IchiKag because it kinda seems like Renji was randomly thrown in after she was building up a liking for Ichigo. The RenKag comes off as really forced. It's like you changed your mind about the pairing halfway through the story..
Speedykitten1643 chapter 49 . 3/14/2014
I hope you haven't forgotten about finishing this story like you said and I can't wait to see a possible sequel to it