Reviews for May I
camry72 chapter 14 . 7/22
Nooooooooooooooo! Sigh. I guess it's okay. On the other hand whatever you write will be even better! Look on the bright side!

But if you haven't try to reset the computer to an earlier time. If not take it to someone to fix.
tineri talentati chapter 14 . 7/19
I have had that happen to me so damn often. I feel ya. Take your time! Your stories are worth the wait
melonana chapter 14 . 7/18
hey its tearsonmyblade or magictrios from deviantart

yooo you're back! that's awesome! i'm so sorry to hear about you losing all those documents, though. That sucks, dude. Like, a lot. I'm glad to hear you're not giving up though, that's super cool!
2Lazy2LogIn chapter 14 . 7/18
First of all, thanks for the Author's Note so we know what's happening (have to admit that I was terrified that it would say that the story will be discontinued or something aha)

Secondly, I'm so sorry about your files. I probably would have broken down if I lost all of my stuff on my computer. Um, sorry I'm not good at comforting people...Here's an internet hug, if you need it -hug-

Third, take as long as you need, no rush! I'll be waiting to read until the end, however long that might take.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
camry72 chapter 13 . 5/25
Yay. Now patiently awaiting the next chapter.
camry72 chapter 5 . 5/24
So not only do the people of his country affect him but he affects the people of his country
camry72 chapter 4 . 5/24
Wow they really have dirty minds
camry72 chapter 2 . 5/24
So much for being neutral
Omg I love this fic so much I've been going on it almost everyday to see if there's a new update. It's so good please update soon!
OceanOfWords chapter 13 . 10/31/2015
Please say you'll continue. Not a lot of people support this pairing, and I absolutely love your writing.
HalfAsleepWriter chapter 13 . 10/7/2015
T_T love itttt xc I touch me soo deep in the souuullll
Guest chapter 13 . 9/15/2015
Please update this it's really amazing
tineri talentati chapter 13 . 8/9/2015
AWWWWW, MY HEAAART
SakurazukaSeiru18 chapter 13 . 7/7/2015
You updated~~ Yeahh ive been waiting for this to be updated . Finally they told their feelings ro each other *cheers* :)))
Can't wait for next update :)
pirateANDelf chapter 13 . 7/5/2015
I'm so glad you're back!
I was thinking to message you recently again to see how things were going and if you would still continue. Didn't want to come off as pushy though.

It was worth the wait.
This chapter still has the same spark as the others and I've already re-read all the chapters again after seeing the update.

Austria finally said it! I'm glad, and at least he still has hope for feelings to be returned by Switzerland by the end of this chapter. This storm approaching though...You're good at building up the tension.

I hope everything in your life is going well and I hope to see more updates.
Beautiful as always. Full of feelings.
Still my otp!

Keep up the amazing work hun!