Reviews for May I
fanola chapter 18 . 10/31
Wow, apparently I have the amazing ability to only find out about new chapters of Fanfictions once they have been up for at least two weeks, oh well - nonetheless it was a great one as always! I've actually been reading this Fanfic for a long time, I think since chapter 13, but I'm really shy, especially online, so I've been too anxious to write a review before, sorry about that ' I just want to say that this Story has been really entertaining to read so far and that I enjoy your style of writing in general. (But please don't make me cry in the next chapter). For the poll, I'll go with Take on me by a-ha. I'll be waiting for the next update! :)
pirateANDelf chapter 18 . 10/16
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW
Still really amazing!
I looove how you've kept with this for so long. The emotion in the was so raw. For both of them!
My heart really goes out to Vash in this one and I love it so much.
They deserve to love eachother
keep up the amazing work!
Livandra chapter 17 . 9/22
That seems like a tough day for Switzerland
Uitta chapter 16 . 8/28
This story is pretty darn good - a nice refreshing mix of romance, drama and dark violence. Swisstria is my OTP. So thank you for providing a story that occupied me for a nice evening!

magic logged out chapter 15 . 4/9
!that exchange between them when Switzerland was taking care of him got me emotional, tbh. It's usually off-putting to see multiple language in fics (luckily I speak some German) but that "bitte" really got me for some reason. Anyways, tension is up with that cliffhanger, how dare! I had a feeling something was going to happen since the second Switzerland went upstairs everything felt off. I digress, but good chapter!
When will we have an update?
God, this is awesome... I need it to continue, please.
pirateANDelf chapter 14 . 12/9/2016
AAAH I'm so glad you're back!
I will always wait for you to update this, no matter what.

It was very action packed as you said, and it really took turns I didn't fully expect, but it kept me hooked all the way to continue on.

The emotions of all three have my heart in a lock, i cant wait to see everything else you have planned for this

Keep up the amazing work!
melo chapter 14 . 12/9/2016
yo its tearsonmyblade or magictrios or mochirisus or whatever the heck username i had back in the day

GOSH YOU'RE BACK AGAIN! And this chapter was very good! I couldn't wait to read it, i finished it just now in between classes, lol. Man, I'm glad to hear that you recovered your work too. I'll be following this story to the end don't even worry abt it bro
camry72 chapter 14 . 7/22/2016
Nooooooooooooooo! Sigh. I guess it's okay. On the other hand whatever you write will be even better! Look on the bright side!

But if you haven't try to reset the computer to an earlier time. If not take it to someone to fix.
tineri talentati chapter 14 . 7/19/2016
I have had that happen to me so damn often. I feel ya. Take your time! Your stories are worth the wait
melonana chapter 14 . 7/18/2016
hey its tearsonmyblade or magictrios from deviantart

yooo you're back! that's awesome! i'm so sorry to hear about you losing all those documents, though. That sucks, dude. Like, a lot. I'm glad to hear you're not giving up though, that's super cool!
2Lazy2LogIn chapter 14 . 7/18/2016
First of all, thanks for the Author's Note so we know what's happening (have to admit that I was terrified that it would say that the story will be discontinued or something aha)

Secondly, I'm so sorry about your files. I probably would have broken down if I lost all of my stuff on my computer. Um, sorry I'm not good at comforting people...Here's an internet hug, if you need it -hug-

Third, take as long as you need, no rush! I'll be waiting to read until the end, however long that might take.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
camry72 chapter 13 . 5/25/2016
Yay. Now patiently awaiting the next chapter.
camry72 chapter 5 . 5/24/2016
So not only do the people of his country affect him but he affects the people of his country
camry72 chapter 4 . 5/24/2016
Wow they really have dirty minds