Reviews for The Will to Fight
Please keep writing. Oh and while I enjoyed the story could you put in a bit of Octavian's skill in battle as well? From Mira's point of view say. Huge fan of Octavian here. But its your story. This is just one guy's selfish request
Okdes chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
uhh...My other review? Ignore it.
Okdes chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
also, this is pretty minor, but 'chala' is a term that a Marat uses for it's totem. So Tavi would not call Kitai 'chala'.
ELDERboys33 chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
I really like this it is really well written with only a few spelling errors to. I think that you should have gone into more detail about Mira and Kevyn's fight. You should also go into more about their past soon if you planned on doing that just to give some backround. Really enjoy this keep it up. Caulderon for Aleria!
roseflorintine chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
LOVE THIS! I can't wait for the next update!
Spothisto chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
Nice to see what promises to be a long Codex Alera fan fiction. There aren't that many,I can't understand why. CA is awesome!

Your story looks promising. Nicely written and and enjoyable read. I'm interested to see how Kevyn counter-counters Mira's secret counter. :D

Some questions too. Year and a half after the Vord War. Kitai's expecting a second child?

And shouldn't Araris be Lord Rillwater now?

I'm really not a reviewing type, but made an exception so that chapters would keep on coming. :D So if you see no reviews then that means the chapter was good and well appreciated. AT least in my case.