Reviews for The God of the Dog Star
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This was cute!
kikuazuya chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Ohhhhh... I can see something's happening between themmmm. I love Remmy's small lovely smile. :) Would there have anymore follow-up?
Jenn chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
That was certainly a new idea to make Sirius the god of the star. Very interesting.
Shacklebolt's Mistress chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I thought that this was brilliant! I too can't help but wonder if maybe, just maybe, you won't write on tiny, teensy weensy other chapter (or y'know, a few more than that?) The mythological angle was wonderful.

S.M x
IsaBella chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Dear, it was by far one of the best stories I've read. The style reminds me very much of Neil Gaiman, a favorite of mine.

I know it was meant to be a one shot, and it was perfect like that, but I can't help but wish I had more! It was just too good!

Keep writing! You've got an amazing talent!
Bottlebrush chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
That's one of the most imaginative stories I've read. Well done for getting off the beaten track. I especially like this:

"Sirius rather likes Luna; she's his favorite object in the night sky apart from himself."

While writing Sirius as a star, you've been able to give him his human character IN character.
siriuslywolfstar chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
OOOOOoo,sooo amazing!*O*

I love how you mixed up the greek mythology with this the characters seem acurate.I know this is a oneshot,but do a follow up please,please!:3
Lalinn chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This is beautiful... just like the best mythology stories. And you had everyone in character. I especially liked the way you included Luna. It's really wonderful how much the character sounds true with so little lines.

So, I'm off to check you other stories.