Reviews for symbol
mistystar123 chapter 5 . 4/11
AHHHHHH! THIS IS TOTALLY AWESOME! PLEASE CONTINUE SOON!
ThatSummerInWonderland chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
OMG PLEASE CONTINUE!
mama man chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
really man really man ! you made cranes disapear why and ther probaly dead! why!
HumanGuineapig chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
Whoooa, this is awesome! I love Crane, he's my fave character!

Please, please please please x 1000 update soon!

Luv HGP!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/15/2011
woow best i heard in a while keep it up :)
PoisonedChuugoku chapter 5 . 12/15/2011
Wow...just wow. I have to admit that i'm impressed with how fast you update. Just... I think that it's a good stroy, really, but... there's something wrong. But never mind that, what will happen?
KristenTheKittyKat chapter 5 . 12/15/2011
Ahaha! Suspense!

NO! MONKEY HAS TO BE OKAY! SO DOES CRANE!

Ahem. Now that THAT'S over, awesome job :) Good lick with the next chapter!
WiseScholar chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
I'm guessing there's no romance between them because they want to wait until the mission is over and they can have their outing, or maybe taking care of Fu is too much work.
KristenTheKittyKat chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
FIGHT SCENE! FIGHT SCENE! WHOOOOOOOO!

AND MORE MONKEY/CRANE!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
funny but i think you could add a little more well things like Fu knowing kung fu and pranks
Thrayonlosa chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
Haha I love Fu, but poor guy. Something about him so carefully making sure his friend was all perfectly set up was so sad and funny at the same time. Oh boy, I think being in the public will probably short-circuit him. ...even more. This should be interesting.

You so have me hooked.

...also, based on the reviews, I'm guessing this is going to be Crane/Monkey? If you didn't have my attention already, I'd say you'd have it now. But you already do have it, and I really need to have some of that attention back. Just a bit of it. I don't have that much to spare. ...yeah I can't wait to read more.
WiseScholar chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
I AGREE MORE CRANE/MONKEY
KristenTheKittyKat chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
"How bad could it be?"

I SPOTTED THE FORESHADOWING FIRST! ME! KRISTEN!

NEVER ask that. It always ends up bad.

AND MORE CRANE/MONKEY!
WiseScholar chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
Uh oh Crane's become a target, not good. Monkey is not going to like this one bit. Anyway great chapter and you probably know this already but Kung Fu Panda 2 was released today. I went to the store early and bought it before it sold out.
KristenTheKittyKat chapter 2 . 12/13/2011