Reviews for Stronger Then Death
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I'm listening to "My Only Love" and crying...

((sniff)) I was so beautiful, and bittersweet. I was kind of expecting happy, but bittersweet is still better than angsty.

I love Gatomon/Wizardmon. They are meant to be together. You did a wonderful job with this story. I hope I can read more from you.

~ Umbrae Calamitas

Live long. Live well. Write.
MrsArmitage chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
This is really sweet. Me like, me like.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
I have chills! It's so sweet. I'm crying...*sniff*
Lina Shay chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
I am desperately in serch of some gatomon wizzie fan art pages. I've looked everywhere. If you know of any good Gato/Wizzie fan sites, PLEASE email me.
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Nya P I'm goin thru all your fics. I hate it when Wizardmon dies! It sucks! ( He's my favorite. _

-Steeple3
Lina Shay chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
This is absolutely beautiful. The end make my eyes tear and I don't cry over these kinds of things. I love this story. It's something I'll read again and again.
R Amythest chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
T_T Awww... I really supported Wizardmon/Gatamon although I never really said so. Nice ficcie!
The Mad shoe chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
Hmmmm, SWEET!
Mai Valentine chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
My only love is my fav sailormoon song. Bravo!
kyer chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
hey, I'll take sappy Wizardmon stories! I'll take any Wiz stories (except those Wiz goes bezerk ones)! Thank you, that was... sappy, yes; but sweet too.

Kyer
Kali Kamiya chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
Bootiful! *clap clap* I love that song, it's so pretty. I was singing it as I read. Ehehehehe...

Anyway, maybe as a sequel or something, the Sailor Moon song, can't member the name but the first few lyrics are:

There comes a time

When you facee the toughest of fights

Searching for a sign

You're lost in the darkest of nights

If you know that song, maybe you could do a song fic of the fianl battle with MaloMyotismon and use that song. This was really good btw. :D