Reviews for Somebody Save Me
tonksremus2332 chapter 23 . 1/3
It's been a year and a day since I wrote my last review... Weird, didn't even plan that. Anywho, this story is amazing and a brilliant idea. I really hope you continue it!
CharmedTheVampireSlayer chapter 24 . 11/27/2014
I hope you continue. This is freaking awesome.
samy chapter 24 . 3/6/2014
es muy buena la historia espero pronto los siguientes capĂ­tulos suerte.
tonksremus2332 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I spent 20 minutes looking for this story in my favorites section and then proceed to read it religiously until I finished. Please write back and say you will finish this story. Please! This is one of the only GLEE stories I still like. So I beg of you.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/31/2013
PLEASE COMPLETE THIS I BEG YOU
Guest chapter 24 . 12/7/2013
You should totes finish this story
goddragonking chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
great ch and hope for more updates
RomanticTerror chapter 24 . 9/20/2013
I'm so consumed in this story. Please continue it, I know it's been a year but I love it
arsto chapter 24 . 9/12/2013
Well I just read this story from beginning until not so end because its not finished ;). I do hope you plan on continuing it. I almost didn't read it because it's been over a year since it was updated but I'm wholeheartedly glad I did. Thank you for sharing this piece and for hopefully continuing it on when you get the chance.
Dee chapter 24 . 8/23/2013
Just wondering if you're going to finish this story at all
Lesbihonest69 chapter 24 . 8/22/2013
"Baby come back you can blame it all on me..." sorry I had that song stuck in my head but the meaning of coming back still applies. i love the idea of this story and would like it if you could continue but take all the time you need :)
MightyMayo chapter 24 . 8/10/2013
How is it possible for Quinn and Rachel to get closer? :)
Guest chapter 24 . 7/9/2013
dearest author, will you continue pleaseeeeee...?
stephanielalinda chapter 24 . 6/18/2013
I loved it, please update
Impure Thoughts chapter 24 . 4/13/2013
I love your work. You should update, I'm excited to read what happens next