Reviews for Late Summer
Zachariah T. Kitchell chapter 1 . 3/22
Fantastic! I know this was posted years ago, but if you're still active, please do continue with it, it is one of my favorites, if not my absolute favorite.
GummyDrive chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
That was the sweetest most awkward Edwin love scene ever! It's pretty realistic and in character, too. Although I think it could've happened earlier than marriage. Ed's an atheist more than anything, so I doubt he's the "wait until after marriage" type. I imagine Edwin to be more physical in contrast to AlMei, but I digress. Great story!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Oh my gosh is this even real like good smut is so rare and you wrote it so well and both ed and win were both in character and ahhhhh. I caught a few errors here and there however (like how you should be writing dialogue), but great otherwise :D
LW12 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
good story
Monochromatic Ink chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Your story is good, but you missuse parenthesis. They are not meant to explain details in a sentence or paragraph, but for dates as in (London, July 13,1919 - October 12 1999). Those little explanations can be modified with commas and ";". I can't remember the name for those, English is not my firs language. Anyways, I enjoyed it, really cute and fluffy.
ohdeariemegoodness chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
perfect. well-written, true to character.
ShadowAlchemist503 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Oh yes awkward EdWin is good EdWin... This was very funny, and the writing was amazing, and your descriptions didn't leave me feeling scarred or uncomfortable or anything :3 (Some stories are waaaay too descriptive, but yours was the perfect amount.)
Rin chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This was so beautiful to me :) The sense of real awkwardness yet obvious emotion/passion mixed very well together. It brought back memories of my own / I love you for writing such a wonderful oneshot!
Jenny chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This is most likely the sweetest thing I have EVER read. Ohmygodohmygodohmygod. I want more of Ed like this 3 Why can't he be real!?
Anna chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter please write more!
NanaNear chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I'm having difficulty picking which word to use to best describe this fic. For now I'll settle with, beautiful. The approach you took to it being their first time, perfect. There's been too many 'first time' fics (in general, not just FMA) that are done far too rashly. You did a marvelous job, the awkwardness between them, the lovey tender moments. You didn't rush into it but you didn't drag it on either, which I throughly enjoyed. Well done, :).
iAnneart chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Oh my God! this is exactly how I pictured them in their wedding... all uncomfortable, awkward, and clueless.. It is too ADORABLE!

love it. definately faved
SolarRuby17 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Excellent. This story, in my opinion, captures the personalitys of the characters perfectly.
MasterSprintersan chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Oh, my stars! This is totally my favorite EdxWinry story BY FAR, and trust me, I've read a lot of them already! Nobody catched their character as good as you did, and that's something to feel really proud about. Not only is this freakishly in character, but it's also so very romantic, too. I love EdxWinry, and your story did them 100% justice! Ed, you lucky buzzard, you. Lol! Nice job, my friend. Please continue to write stories to save this website from being anymore crappy. Believe me, you can't find much stories like yours. You have great talent, indeed! _.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Nice little story, just the right amount of humor and sexyness ;D