Reviews for Doki Doki
Pipo chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
you sir are a literary genius I literally can't stop laughing omfg
NightSkyeMitchelle chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Are you sure Bro didn't write this? This was so sugoi and kawaii it made my kokoro go doki doki! Author-sensei, Daisuki! 3
kawaii desu ne chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
this fan fic was kawaii desu
i almost cried because dave-kun and john-chan will finally be together forever !11!
one
tru
pairin g

arigato
poopaloop chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I have a feeling that Dirk wrote this.
Hated-ppl-friend chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
O-oh my... How beautifully well written! I think you should try a career in writing...
satansfingernails chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Why. Oh god why. Please be a joke. This made me cry. And your wapanese makes me wanna kill myself. No offense... Kinda. This isn't even a fuckig Japanese comic, it's English. And even if this WAS a Japanese comic, your grammar. I just lost over 100 IQ points.

-a girl with an ironic name (cuz I hate weebs :p)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Oh gog that was hilarious
I wouldn't mind more sugoiness ;D
the gregarious Loner chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Please be s troll please be a troll please be a troll! PLEASE tell me you're not serious... This is the most weeaboo shit I've ever read.
DontYouWantToKnow chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Interesting mix of Japanese and English, there, but fairly cute. I'm not sure 'be in yaois with him' is grammatically correct, in either language, and slightly better grammer would be 'the most kawaii person' instead of 'kawaiiest'. And if they call each other '-chan', isnt it fairly obvious they are /close/ in that way, considering they are both guys? But, whatever. It is simply Fan Fiction. Well, compared to others I have read, it is pretty good. So, keep it up and stuff. I have read at least one other story of yours, and I quite liked it, it was rather amusing. And this was not meant to be nasty, just to let you know, okay? CONTINUE ON!
Alexa G chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Please tell me I'm not the only one who reads 'Sugoi' like Dirk.

Please.

ANYWAY MY THINKPAN IS BROKEN.

So yeah.

S-SUGOI.
Blue Sysin chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I saw it. And my think pan is rotten OMG THE CHEERYBLOSSOMS im not crazy? I mean that would be the perfect setting. Dude, add more this is precious.
RAINBOWPUUKE chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
My thinkpan.

My thinkpan.

I've been force fed sopor slime.

SO SUGOIIIIII!
sadroxas chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Oh my god, what is air? xD

Do you plan on adding more chapters because this is fucking golden. xD
Chocolate covered charas chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
S-Sugoi! : Oh jesus christ you made John a school girl. Am I the only one who imaginned this by a cherry blosom tree with the petals all up in their hair? Anyone? Clishe shojo plz? *u*
Lilliana911 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
i feel like it needs a sequel, ya' know the after math about how they survive with their relationship and stuff