Reviews for Charming Faith
dhh chapter 4 . 1/2
Sucks that Faith isn't with Jax and instead he's with that bitch! Kinda makes the story pointless and NOT likable at all..
Faithfan2000 chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
I am so happy you updated I love this story. I hope you update again soon Pleeeeeeaaaaassssseeeee!
Anon chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
You've done a great job with this. SoA is a great show, and Faith fits in really well with the crew. Not so keen on her helping them with the disposal of the body earlier, but I understand her motivation to do so (and I'm sure Gemma would concur). Also got a big kick out of the HD rep's reaction to her old bike's condition - easy to imagine.

Is this going to be continued (and also F, H, and C?) or is this it for this one? Hope you've got a bit more in store, but if it's on to another story I'll read that eagerly.

Really good story.
Happy's Princess chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
Love it so far doll. Please update soon
Mrs. VampDiva Belikov chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Great story
sons-of-anarchy-rocks chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
cant wait till the next chapter ;D
Lilly Emerald chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
I just started watching sons of anarchy and this is a great crossover idea. I hope you continue it soon, will anymore of the scooby gang show up? lol that would be awesom to read! update update1
EvilTheLast chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
Just read the first 2 chapters. Nice story so far.
lilnudger82 chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
Alawys a blast reading this story, and Xander's there!
beverlie4055 chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
love the chapter
darkroseofwolf chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
ya Xander.. keep up the good work, more give me more please
lilnudger82 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
You had me laughing most the chapter, and I hope we see/hear from the other scubbys
lederra chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Good start. Look forward to reading more about Faith and the bikers and which one she ends up with.
beverlie4055 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011