Reviews for The Replacement
88dragon06 chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
Nice chap! Feel bad for K, but he's lucky to have a good sensei to help him though his troubled time. Who wouldn't want Snake Eyes as their Sensei? Keep up the great work!
Dragowolf chapter 8 . 2/25/2012
Ohhhh Kamakura... he's got a long road to getting rid of those voices, but I'm sure with his Ninja family and extended Joe family he'll get better soon!

It made me laught when Snake Eyes said "Neither does Jinx, and you don't listen to her." I love Snake Eyes' sense of humor.

I hope that you mentioning epilogues doesn't mean this is the end of the story. I would love more please. I also want to know if Jinx gets her video to show everyone of her racing on the gurney and crashing into some Cobra agents with it.
Dragowolf chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
Wow how! Just got caught up and I love it! This is a great fanfic! But poor Kamakura, did they brainwash him? Or was he saved in time?

And will Jinx be losing her hair? she'd look funny but Snake eyes is right she won't be having anymore bad hair days
WestAero13 chapter 7 . 1/19/2012
Nice story! I like it, and I caught that Mindbender said "Finish the process," meaning he started it but its not complete! So let the Kamakura-Snake-eyes-storm-shadow-jinx begin! Unless I'm over analyzing your story, for which I am sorry(older sister english collage major who brainwashed me with miniseries of Pride and prejudice when I was little)...but it would be AWESOME if you made that happen! *jazz hands*
88dragon06 chapter 7 . 1/19/2012
Another nice chap! All in all, the two person team did great. Loved how Lucky handled the situation. I would have freaked. I would also want a copy of the cameras that got their escape, not something you see everyday lol. Loved how the other Joes entered the chap. Priceless lol. And poor Jinx and her goggles lol.
88dragon06 chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
Nice chap. Jinx made me laugh and I like this Lucky dude so far. Hope those two stay safe looking forward to the next chap! Keep up the good work!
Karama9 chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
Ah, greenshirts following in the fine tradition of not following any order where the only purpose is to keep themselves safe. *sniff* they grow up so fast!

I was surprised Jinx wanted night vision at first (being a blind fighting expert and all), but the gadget you gave her does a whole lot more so it makes sense after all!

Looking forward to more.
PrincessMialyn chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
Yeah. I can see that ad.

"International terrorist org. seeks motivated self-starter for entry level postition. Must be willing to relocate and travel. Previous terrorism exp. a plus, but not required. Please send resume to ."

Kidding aside, this is a good story so far. I hope you update soon.
88dragon06 chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
Another good chap! Poor K, being alone with Mindbender's whistling sounds bad enough. And SE and SS at least can look forward to kicking some butt, might let of a little steam if only just a little. Go Jinx! Looking forward to see how her trip goes!
88dragon06 chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
Another great chap! Poor K, hang in there dude! At least they haven't squashed his attitude yet. Dang, nobody better get in Snake's way right now, that's all I'm saying. Looking forward to reading the next chap!
Linuxgirl chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
Nicely done, congrats. The story is interesting and like Karama9 I'm very curious about what Mindbender is up to. He seems to have a double agenda again. Well, that's definitely not new for him.

Your writing is good and you keep the suspense well. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Karama9 chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
Bring in the ninja force and send them after Kamakura! And what about the greenshirts? Won't somebody think about the greenshirts? :P

Seriously, tough decision for Hawk. I agree SE would not actually kill him, but I can picture some people seeing it as a possibility. Kind of... it seems they'd know better too, to be honest, although the threat is a good way to emphasize how serious this is to Snake Eyes, I think I would have done it differently, personally. But that's just me.

This is very suspenseful and I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter!
88dragon06 chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
Another great chap! Really like how you write the Joes, especially Beach and Snake in this chap. Dang, you left us with a cliff hanger. Can't wait for the next chap! Keep up the good work!
Giant Snapping Turtle chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
OH NO D:

Poor Kamakura. It's not HIS fault he wasn't restrained properly! I mean, they were practically asking for it! Haha I'm very curious...I feel like this is going to be like a televised beat down...with the camera in the corner. At any rate, I'm excited to see what happens next!

I'm glad Snake noticed quickly :)
Karama9 chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
Hm. What IS Mindbender up to? It sounds like he would have been satisfied with Sean faking it. Curious indeed.

Loved the battle scene, although someone needs to mock Tommy for being too tired to think about NOT facing away from the direction he couldn't hear from. :D