Reviews for Home
The Lone Clapper chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This is good. ;)

I didn't actually finish it because I'm not a fan of Harry and Hermione together (because it's not canon) but what I read was pretty good. It was definitely well-written!

However, I think that it may have been a bit out of character. Personally (no offense to anyone who may find this offensive or something of the sort) I think Ron and Hermione are perfect for each other! And they are (I think) perfect for each other because of their personalities. Opposites attract! But when you change their personalities, no matter how slightly, they aren't exactly perfect for each other anymore...

What I'm trying to say is that, in your story, Harry and Hermione go well together, but only because, in my opinion, you changed them.

Don't get me wrong, this is still really good! I like the way you write. I noticed a few typos, but not quite enough to ruin the story.

All in all, good job! :D

~The Clapper
AllWasWell07 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
As I read this I was trying not to kill my roommate for smacking his food( huge pet peeve of mine) and i still was able to focus enough to love it. Good job.
Revan Nonaka chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
WOW! nice job.!

I love that fan fic... go you!... I love Westlife's songs, so it was great... and if I got your meaning, tell the one whit the idea, that he/she is briliant, would you do that for me? great.

if not: well, thanks annyway for a great fan fic!

whit honest wishes