Reviews for Schwanengesang
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Im really glad I ran into your fic after reading lily of the lamplight (so far).Your story is awesome and heartbreaking and the feelings you evoke are intense. Love really is more poignant the closer it is to I'M STILL HOPING THIS ISN'T GIL'S END IN LOTL -OR AT LEAST HE GETS RESCUED AFTER LOSING CONSCIOUSNESS ! Please no... I hope you'll join us in begging George to not kill off Gilbert :,(
celebreultimaverba chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
AWWWWW my feels. Well written and so sad I'm drowning in feels...
Crazy Hetalia chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Oh Mein Gott Q-Q
Epic F. Awesomesauce chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Aaawwww! *wipes tears* That's so sad!
shakespeares chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
God, this is heart wrenching. The way Gilbert can so vividly imagine so many things he has never known really brings across his unfathomable longing and regret, and his faint happiness as his life fades is all the more tragic, because both the reader and Gilbert know that his thoughts are only fantasies, and he could never have the only thing he wanted.
You really got my feels.
Abby chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Wow...beautifully written, no spelling errors. It seems like you put a lot of effort into this, and I loved it.
But it's so saaaddd:(
Master of the Hellish Yard chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Dear :

I had nearly forgotten why I spend so much time in the tragedy genre.

The way you used present tense emphasized Gilbert's thoughts quite well, especially with the way they went in the last paragraph. The description of his fantasies and wishes, regrets and desires, fit well into the pattern. I can see Roderich being the one to find him, perhaps with Vash by his side.
Very pretty.

Sincerely,
Master of the Hellish Yard
cookiemonster321 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
T.T
I'm crying right now...That was too much. It was amazingly beautiful, but too much for my weak little fan-girl heart
fubibliophile chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
You have done George proud.
DreamingFadesAway chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Oh god. Alright. Yes I'm sobbing. Very well written, and I love Gilbert's love and memories that never happened and it's so sad I need to go find my cat to huggle now but all the applause and awards for you because this is one of the saddest stories I've ever read.
ough chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This is beautiful. Why does this not have more reviews? Excellent descriptions, good grammar, no misspelled words, absolutely AWESOMESAUCE.
Arya May chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
That was soooo amazing I'm almost tearing up. Good job. Brilliant job. I loved it so bad this is going into instant favourites. You deserve way more reviews
Sunny-Blue-Sky chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
prussia! that was beautiful.

don't die!
Platinum Trickster chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Oh my God, that was a really great fic. It was so short, but it packed a lot of powerful emotion in it.

I felt so bad for Prussia after reading this. I'll say it again, this was great!
Marty of Lungbarrow chapter 1 . 12/13/2011