Reviews for Pushed to the Edge
Dam that was an "O"!
1tinac chapter 1 . 2/2
Very sexy.
Rachel Garber chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
I guess that almost right away, I read a straight "pick-up" fan fiction, bella and Edward, she wasn;t a whore just a woman away from home when she met the "stranger" in the bar and fucked him, very clever
Rachel Garber chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
Dirty boys having themselves some fun it was interesting hot
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Hot I just needed a break from the angst of the other Edward and Jasper story, the sequel to Insomnia
CentauRita chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Some...game those Boyz played...

Edward was Not 'Sorry' for the 'Risk' he took or for the sweet 'Aggravation' he caused...as he worked his 'Stratego' upon Jasper and it wasn't a 'Trivial Pursuit' or 'Balderdash', either. With the 'Monopoly' of setting up the 'Mousetrap' they didn't have to play...'Guesswho', they only had to follow the 'Sequence', while finally get down to playing 'Pokemon' both being 'Hungry, Hungry Hippos' for each other. If you didn't get the 'Clue' they both had 'Elefun' and 'Operation' play date was a huge success with 'BattlingTopps'...but't'...that's, 'Life'.

Oh, and about 'Parker and Bradley'? They weren't invited to 'Bridge' the gap as that would be...'Taboo', because they are both like...Has'bros'

Play it, to win...'Hi Ho Cherry- O'...Edward and Jasper definitely arrived at their 'Candyland'!

Mmm, Mmm...your Boyz are sooo, good!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
I already readed the 3 chapters, the are all great,but this last one is just increadibly awesome. I actually believed that jas was cheating on ed and the twist just at the very end was not expected at all.
D.Kinney chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
JESUS!

LOVED IT!

I knew it was Ed all along... (NOT) I hoped the whore was Ed, but I was only sure it was Ed when Jasper said he would fuck him bare. Jasper wouldn't do that to a real whore.

Great chap, Sam! Really fucking HOT!

I hope there's more coming! I truly do!

Kisses

Dani
D.Kinney chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Hey BB!

Finished reading T, N and P! FINALLY! LOVED every single minute of them! Thanks a lot! I'm gonna miss them!

Now I got time to go back to my FF addiction! LOVED the chap! You made me laugh hard when Emmett went to tease on a really already annoyed Jasper! LOL

The sex was awessssssome! But Ed was mean! LOL I guess I like mean now! lol (been reading too much BDSM LOL)

Off to chap 3 now! Wish me luck!

Love you!

Dani
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Wow! I'm speechless! The first two chapters were amazing, but this one was just...wow lol. I was crushed at first because I actually thought Jasper was cheating, but the ending was just perfect. This is easily one of my favorites on the site :)
harrytwifan chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
Loved it, Sam. So hot! Ya gotta love a dirty talkin' Jasper. Can't wait to hear more from your pervy boys!

Nancy
sunystone chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
Holy hell that was hot! Role playing? Yes please! :P
mrsbeas chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
Eeep! Very tricky with the loving couple in the background of the bar. I was biting my nails through most of this... Until we got to the barebacking. Our Jasper would never be so irresponsible :) Great update, bb!
twilightreaderaddict chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
Gotta love the boys and their role playing. They sure do love to spice things up, but as Jasper says, and noticed in the bar, there is always time for simply love!

Meechy