Reviews for Tell Me It's Not True
loveTMNT2012 chapter 4 . 5/17
WOW! Just wow that was just amazing! UHG! It was so darn cute, sad, intense and on my shell that was really amazing story sadly it ended, oh well️️️️️️️
Omg really! Omg that was intense! Soo good.
Avaya chapter 4 . 1/19
There's so much that can still be done with this story! And it sucks that Ratchet is dead. But I really liked it...even though I'm YEARS late. :D
Avaya chapter 1 . 1/19
MEGATRON! ...Scheming bitch. That's why I love him. He is so badass no matter WHAT he does. Love it. :D
lexx chapter 4 . 1/3
Ohh what a sweet ending.. *feeds your plotbunnies extra carots* ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 4/11/2015
Awesome! Is there a sequel to this story?
buslimpan chapter 4 . 2/4/2015
God... This was just... Oh god. Amazing!
xXCupcakeslover112Xx chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
This story was so GOODD. MAKE MORE DAMMIT IT 3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Loved it. It's like when i was reading the sex part since they are robots i don't really know what parts your were talking about. (Sorry : ()
Shayza100 chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Awe please tell me your not over with this story :) it's just absolutely wonderful! :)
Emajade32439 chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
I haven't read this in a while so I didn't see the other two chapters. I enjoyed it very much and thank you. I love stories with sparklings even if they are not the traditional stories. I will go on your site and see if you have a new story continuing this.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
Cool! Is there another sequel to this for this story?
steward7 chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
Thats so sweet at the chapter soon please
Lair of the Twisted Muses chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
N-No, this can't be the end. D: Would you at least consider making a sequel where Cheimon works this revelation out with his Carrier? Please?
Tinyterror chapter 3 . 11/21/2013