Reviews for Tell Me It's Not True
buslimpan chapter 4 . 2/4
God... This was just... Oh god. Amazing!
xXCupcakeslover112Xx chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
This story was so GOODD. MAKE MORE DAMMIT IT 3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Loved it. It's like when i was reading the sex part since they are robots i don't really know what parts your were talking about. (Sorry : ()
Shayza100 chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Awe please tell me your not over with this story :) it's just absolutely wonderful! :)
Emajade32439 chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
I haven't read this in a while so I didn't see the other two chapters. I enjoyed it very much and thank you. I love stories with sparklings even if they are not the traditional stories. I will go on your site and see if you have a new story continuing this.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
Cool! Is there another sequel to this for this story?
steward7 chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
Thats so sweet at the end...new chapter soon please
Lair of the Twisted Muses chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
N-No, this can't be the end. D: Would you at least consider making a sequel where Cheimon works this revelation out with his Carrier? Please?
Tinyterror chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
OMP, More please!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Cute cute cute! New chapter please
Wolf Prime chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
Whoa! I never though there will be another chapter and this time got me by surprise. So Optimus has a son, very interesting! I hope you made another bonus chapter, it could be a good story.
Well... See you around, and keep going with the suspense :3.
Ardianna Keeper chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
This could turn into a story all on its own; please more.
ukomo89 chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
i didn't expect another chapter i thought you abandoned this story but i would like to see more chapters from you keep it up ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
Mizz Arcee chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
I'm very happy to read more of this fic again, I would love to read more TFA Megatron/Optimus Prime fics, I feel that people forgot about then a bit.
Ok, as I said I'm very happy to read more, I wasn't expecting it, much less that Optimus and Megatron had a sparkling! That gives the story and interesting twist. Optimus got sparked in the first time they've interfaced or the second one?
I totally would love to read more, I really hope you decide to continue writing this fic!
Great job!