Reviews for Serenity's Prayer
dazzleglo chapter 27 . 20h
I need an Edward like hubby too. Wow that was hot.
dazzleglo chapter 26 . 10/21
This was fantastic.
dazzleglo chapter 1 . 10/19
Can't remember reading this story huh weird.
BookLover21340 chapter 13 . 10/16
corteznutterz1 chapter 9 . 10/13
I loved this chapter! My 3rd time reading this story now :)
raven chapter 8 . 9/30
Ugh. Rosalie hates being immortal... She and Edward both do. So she is really biased! All she can see is Edwards point and she doesn't realize that Bella doesn't want the same things she does. And because of that she can't comprehend how Bella can just "throw her humanity away." It's truly aggravating.

This chapter was good.. I liked how you made Bella have a little bit of a back bone but, truthfully, I hoped Bella would stand her ground even more instead of just backing down to Rosalie. That's was irritating, lol. After all, Edward was going to leave her anyway... And it all comes back to Bella's original point.. How he doesn't respect her decision to dictate her own life.
readicted chapter 55 . 9/17
In case you haven't already figured it out from my previous reviews, let me be perfectly clear. I LOVE YOUR WRITING AND YOUR FIC! I have to be brief as I'm about to loose WiFi. Thank you for sharing your wonderful story. I enjoyed it.
readicted chapter 27 . 9/12
First thing first, I do not proof my reviews, so there will undoubtedly be typos and sometimes nonsensical words or phrases. Sorry about that. Case in point, last review I typed "uber-intimate." And well, while that may or may not actually be a legitimate word, it aptly described what I wished to express. My auto-correct begged to differ and changed it to "cyber-intimate," which, first-LOLOL, is 'nother bag o'beans. Hope the typo didn't completely confuse you. I rarely catch my typos in review comments.

The wedding, reception and the consummation chapters were lovely. Really well crafted and imagined. I loved the mix of tender, melancholy and humor. Their honeymoon at the cabin is pretty perfect. Loved Edward looking himself and Bella's sultry teasing the next morning. The fellatio lines was pure gold. Wowza on the shower scene. I just love Edward's inner voice. And one last thought- I so was too damned exhausted to consummate my marriage on my wedding night. Hubby and I were on the same page with that. We left for our honeymoon the next day any way so we saved it for then.
readicted chapter 23 . 9/11
There have been so many instances where I have found myself either surprised or overcome by the beauty of your writing. The last few chapters did not fail on either of these accounts. I, however, have failed in my ability to effectively convey just how strongly your writing and your characters move me. The private talk between father and son, with Carlisle's confession and later Edward's thought about that confession-so powerful. Edward's vampcave sanctuary that he came to view as his tomb, that he then shared with his love. Wow. It moved me that only Carlisle had previously been invited in, even Esme, who designed it had not been privy to his sanctum. How is it that his siblings were unaware of its existence? And where did they think Edward and Bella disappeared to for those three days, or by that point had they been made aware of this "batcave?" That may very well be the single most moving declaration and proposal that I have Ever, ever, ever heard, seen or read. I love that your Bella not only acquiesced to Edward's proposal, but she is absolutely giddy with joy. The explanation of the unique ring was lovely and meaningful. In an earlier review I mentioned that I got a kick out of your Charlie. He is his typical straight-laced, traditional, no-frills Charlie, but his slightly sadistic sense of humor that was hinted at in canon, has been delightfully highlighted in your story. Charlie is hilariously cruel. And while he's still loathe to engage in public displays of emotion and affection, he is more open, engaged, in-tune and observant. I found it a bit unbelievable in canon that the chief of police could possibly that observant and gullible. Thank you for that. As for Bella's question, you've managed to not only surprise me, but shock my to my socks. I was not expecting that at all. Oh, I forgot to say anything about Alice's confession. And truthfully, I think you may have rendered me speechless. I am again, way beyond surprised, but I thought it was an incredibly tender, cyber-intimate scene between these two siblings, who have always shared a bond stronger than all the others. It gave me a strange feeling, but it was beautiful and private and I love Alice's compassion for her brother. I just wonder at how she was going to reconcile this with Jasper, had she even attempted this. Even not having gone through with it, I imagine Jasper would have very strong feelings about it. Even if he accepted that it came from a place of non-romantic love. A deep compassionate empathy...would Jasper have allowed them this? I don't see how that would've worked for them. I think to some extent Jasper already envied the very deep, emotional kinship that his love shares with Edward, even as he can feel that it is platonic.
readicted chapter 19 . 9/10
I was overcome with sorrow, my tears escaping as I read. I feel as if I have experienced a loss. I am so very sorry for the loss of your friend. Truly, I am.
readicted chapter 17 . 9/10
HOH, that dancing scene was intense. Edward, your Edward and his words. My gaw,woman-wow. Wow. Then the shocking news was like an ice bath. So very sad.
readicted chapter 16 . 9/10
Is it wrong that I got a kick out of Rosalie this chapter? She's that bitchy, pulls-no-punches, tells-it-EXACTLY-how-it-is, friend. Every girl needs one. She tells it to you straight, but always has your back when you need her. I laughed so hard when she exclaimed that Tanya had a few THINGS for Edward…and then proceeded to enumerate them. She handled Bella exactly the way she needed to be handled. It felt like a fist-pump moment when Bella determined her purpose. And then Edward completely took my breath away with his sensual recitation of Neruda. Excellent!
readicted chapter 14 . 9/9
It's great to see your Bella doing typical rites of passage things with her peers like double dates and sleepovers. I feared the sleepover was going to be a disaster, but Bella handled herself well. She made a genuine effort to engage and interact. OMG, I laughed so hard when Edward shared the details of his chat with his bros. I completely lost my shiz when Edward spoke of Jasper writhing beneath Emmett. Charlie is funneeey.
readicted chapter 12 . 9/9
So, a pretty typical teen first date. Edward pretty much nailed it. He seemed to be able to banter and engage with the group, while still managing to be his swoony self. I mean that ice cream Sunday bit was deliciously swoon-worthy. I was totally surprised by Bella's response to the college question and love Edward's later enthusiasm. I think Brittany was properly impressed with Edward as well. Charlie must've heard some murmurings from Señora More a or maybe someone in the movie theater that has him a bit leery. This should be fun. Or not.
readicted chapter 11 . 9/9
What a terrific chapter! Your Edward's inner voice flows so beautifully. It was a joy to be in his head while pondered, mused and reminisced. I also got a real kick out of Edward's humorous TMI moment with Señora Morena. I wonder at what he might've said. What a great, fun, fluffy bit. I also appreciate that Edward recognizes his fixation and reconsideration his harsh judgment of Mike and others. I laughed when he quickly determines he was correct in his previous assessment. I generally find it a bit disingenuous when all humans other than Bella and maybe Angela and Ben are insipid, frivolous, manipulative horn dogs, with little to no redeeming qualities. I like how you touched upon this, but in a humorous way. It was also fun to see Bella reacting and behaving like a typical girl her age who just learned her hot, antisocial bf just green-lighted a double date with her friend.
2,740 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »