Reviews for Serenity's Prayer
Yulika chapter 53 . 5/20
Thank you for this story.
XxFanFicObsessedxX chapter 8 . 4/11
I've tried to read further than this but I can't get passed Rosalie butting in where she doesnt belong.
Raestarshines chapter 37 . 3/8
I love this story so much, it is written so well!
Magda95 chapter 2 . 2/3
i did not know i needed such an interpretation of the walk-in-the-woods talk but yes, yes i did. truly amazing, i love this bella
Magda95 chapter 29 . 2/3
Well, you've done it, you made me a hypocrite. I still adore your interpretation of bella and i loved the way you brought their relationship to a new understanding ... but i personally dont care much for what bella has done since with her newfound confidence which makes me, well, a hypocrite.

i generally dont like any essentialisation of sexuality. i dont mind marriage but i was definitely more on board with bellas opinion on it during the first few chapters. you enhanced the materialism already present in sms version of events and made bella an adherent of shopping-, parties-and-sleep-over culture which as a true introvert always found unappealing. depictions of weddings that are these huge, overly cute and 'most perfect day ever' affairs are not my thing. and who surprises their partner with a wedding? and then invites their school secretary to it? me and this bella definitely have different ideas on 'romantic' ... which is fine, i guess. the fact that a honeymoon is cut short because the newlyweds have to return to school is just the cherry on top of a somewhat strange affair that somehow everybody is absolutely enthousiastic about? maybe its a cultural difference. also, while im well aware that grief is different for everybody, these big public memorials always felt a bit artificial to me. the death of a person that young is always a tragedy but such an amount of grief from a whole town where 80% of people probably never held a proper conversation with the deceased is a bit ... i dont know ... even disrespectful to the actual close ones? im probably a horrible person for thinking that way.

please, please dont think that i want to criticize your fic. what i did not like about it ultimately is due to a different world view which is absolutely fine. of course, this story is amazing and i really like your writing style. from the reactions of the other reviewers you can see that my opinion is definitely not shared by most... but im glad were definitely past the wedding now ... back to some juicy conflict with the charlie storyline ... i hope
Magda95 chapter 2 . 2/2
oh my ... i never knew i needed such a version of the 'forrest talk' but yes, yes, yes, i did ... its glorious. i LOVE this bella
abishasoans chapter 3 . 10/2/2020
Edward, you misogynistic moron, that is a sign of disrespect! You do not respect her choices.
helenareject chapter 1 . 9/30/2020
I spent a whole day reading this and the sequel. Love them
Scoti chapter 15 . 5/30/2020
I’m so glad I gave this a chance. It’s really good
Guest chapter 37 . 5/26/2020
FINALLY HER DUMB ASS UNDERSTOOD.

She really doesn't deserve Edward and his family.
Guest chapter 36 . 5/26/2020
Bella the ungrateful bitch. Honestly, she's too lucky to have Edward.
Guest chapter 35 . 5/26/2020
I was testing his patience with my attitude, and the thought pleased me. He'd held my life in his hands today and nearly crushed it to pieces. I had every right to be hostile. - That part irritated me. BELLA IS EXTREMELY SELFISH AND PROBLEMATIC. BITCHHH HE HELPED YOU RESCUE YOUR DAD.
Guest chapter 33 . 5/26/2020
This Bella is extremely irritating
MichelleGarcia95 chapter 46 . 5/12/2020
Sei que a fic já tem anos que foi postada. Que provavelmente você nem lê mais os comentários. Que você nem se importa em traduzir o português para o inglês, mas eu queria tanto que tivesse um ponto de vista do Edward sobre esse medo da Rosalie em ter ficado sozinha com o Charlie.
Queria tanto saber se ele a abraçou, a consolou, a agradeceu...
Queria tanto que ele soubesse da conversa que ela teve com a Bella quando ela era uma mula empacada...
Que foi graças a Rose que a Bella deixou de ser injusta.
MichelleGarcia95 chapter 38 . 5/12/2020
Eu já disse que amo a sua Rose?
Pois amo!
Mas ainda estou muito triste pelo fato de você não ter escrito (pelo menos não ainda) o Edward agradecer a ela pela aquela conversa que ela teve com a Bella!
2,987 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »