Reviews for Serenity's Prayer
samy.n chapter 8 . 9/8
samy.n chapter 7 . 9/8
oh God i hope rose doesnt say anything tht will make bella change her mind or something.
samy.n chapter 6 . 9/8
argh rose i hope she's not here to be bitchy, bella just talk to edward goddammit!
samy.n chapter 5 . 9/8
dear lord these two are too much
samy.n chapter 4 . 9/8
ooohhh, drama!
samy.n chapter 3 . 9/8
ohh awwww ok this is sad, now i feel bad for say ''go bella'' in the previous chapter
samy.n chapter 2 . 9/8
lol omg, go bella. that was so unexpected lol, okay on to the next chapter [and let me just say i love this bella}
Pabot chapter 50 . 8/30
Oh. My. God. This story is so much better than the whole saga by Meyer! Like, seriously. I'm not kidding. I'm in love. And your Bella is just so so good; all mature, and strong, and real, and so committed to her mate and aaaagh don't even get me started on your Edward! He's just amazing. And the whole anger Bella felt in the first chapters? I've never been able to relate to a character so much. I literally felt everything you described. You're an amazing author with great potential and a bright future. I believe in you, girl. God bless you! :) Thank you for everything.
im so impressed by this - go feminist bella! she's always needed some backbone and independence.
Tonia Rains chapter 55 . 7/31
A a fellow writer I know how tough it is to get going once real life kicks you in the shorts, but Please for everyone's sanity and for all of those who are suffering from Edward and Bella withdrawal syndrome do try to post at least a couple of chapters of EW. I for one am eagerly awaiting your next story.
You wrote these special moments lovingly and beautifully.
Hey chapter 5 . 6/19
I don't like your version of Bella. It is so OOC...Why would she be that angry? I mean she's asking for a lot and doesn't even try to understand where Edward is coming from. It makes absolutely no sense why she would think he disrespects her because what he does is not disrespecting a person. Respect is something entirely different.
I will not continue to read this because of its horrible protagonist.
Lana Archer chapter 19 . 6/16
Oh gosh.
I was all ready to huddle back into this story and now that I've finished this chapter, I might need to put on some water for tea and take a quick break. This was so beautiful, so poignant and intimate and I can feel everything you've emoted in here. Wow. I wanted to write something a little longer, filled with all the love I could phrase but you've floored me. I love the way you write and I am so so glad I started reading this
(bestie love)
(bestie hugs)
Lana Archer chapter 18 . 3/12
I'm so sorry for your loss.
These chapters have been incredible
Bestie hugs