Reviews for Complications
Komamura's son chapter 24 . 7/29/2013
OMG YOU'RE A DURARARA AND FINAL FANTASY FAN! Its incredible how you were able to mix such great characters, storylines, and abilities into one big story. At first, I thought the title was just a coincidence, after a few chapters (specifically with Ezekiel) I saw it. Most of the character roles of Durarara. After that, I was waiting for someone to yell "EZEKIEEEEEL!" and then for him to get hit by a flying vending machine. But this was still awesome. Loved everything. XD
Fox Boy: Roy Komamura
Cody Furlong chapter 24 . 1/14/2013
Ok finally got around to reading this. I have to say the plot was good, but there were several holes in it, and you did have a few grammar mistakes scattered through as well. Other than those stumbling blocks it was an interesting story if a bit confusing at times.
Roller77 chapter 23 . 2/14/2012
Great story deleon, nice finish. Thanks for your reviews to my fic as well, perhaps we'll be inspired to write more!
Roller77 chapter 22 . 2/9/2012
Oh yeah, I can hardly wait, this is getting good!
Roller77 chapter 19 . 2/1/2012
Oh, you better believe it's complicated! Yikes, what's next, I'm on the edge of my seat!
Roller77 chapter 17 . 1/25/2012
Woo hoo! What a chapter dude, it was intense! Now that all of the secrets have come out, the Morning Claws and the SWAT Kats can team up to take on the creep that Leon's father was talking about, whover it may be. Hmm, I wonder who it is?
Roller77 chapter 12 . 1/13/2012
Oh boy! Leon and Liz are gonna get grounded for life or worse when Chance finds them!
Roller77 chapter 10 . 1/5/2012
Yes, this chapter does move around somewhat, but only because there's a lot of players in the game! Huh, I wonder who's side Ezekial is really on, although Commander Feral knows now that Steele has turned traitor.
Roller77 chapter 9 . 1/3/2012
Wow, what a complex, intriguing and intense tale this is! There's so many twists and turns, it's really keeping me on the edge of my seat! Hope they can save Liz before who knows what happens to her!
Roller77 chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Ha, I love it! So what if Leon's discovery is in the beginning, he would be a great third SWAT Kat!