Reviews for Making Her My Girl
NeverEndingImagination1210 chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
I’m sad to see this story end. Maybe you can do a sequel where Edward doesn’t give up even though Jasper and Bella are happily mated. Anyway, keep writing!
Trishrose chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Awesome I am truly loving this story ,your brilliant
kouga's older woman chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
Very dweet!
together24x3 chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
Great story , I love it!
Fullofpassion09 chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
Do you have plans to expand it or are you ending it here? I'd love more if your willing, there is so much to explore with these two.
Fullofpassion09 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Is it going to be a grave wrong in your story to knowingly keep a mate from another?
LanaLove93 chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
This is great I really like it. PLEASE! Update soon.
KuteKat133 chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
Lemons are lovely but its your story. Butlight lemons is recommendable if you decide not to do full out. I also love long chapters; I did a little happy jig in my seat when you mentioned a long chapter. Anyways, keep up the good work and also, as always, please update soon, or as soon as you can when writing a long chapter since they take more time to write.
kouga's older woman chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
You are one of the reasons I became a fanfiction addict! Thank you and keep the supply coming! Yes to lemons!
NeverEndingImagination1210 chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
Upload soon! That is your choice to change the rating for this story.
Rhea Sadie White chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
love it update asap
xelacy chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
awesome story
MagicalMagician chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
i really like this story! please update soon cant wait to see what Bella would do
AbbeNormal chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
Wow! I'm sooooo happy that you updated this awesome story. I have loved it since you first started it. Its such a fresh idea, that it makes it one of my favorites.

I am glad Rose finally said something to Bella! I can't wait to see what Edward has to say to Bella now and how he will explain what he has been doing to her.

Thanks for updating! You made my night!

Mary :o)
teamvampireswitches2412 chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
i luv it cant wait for mor
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »