Reviews for First impression
xxconfusedchanxx chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Hmm, I loved how it turned out.
Evil me wishes for Ichigo to be jealous of rukia's friendship with Chad in future when he falls for how you are portraying Rukia, she is such a strong girl. And I hope to get more glimpse into how Ichigo is. I think that I am learning more about Rukia as a character but not much about Ichigo as a person. I hope we get to know more about him too.
xxconfusedchanxx chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Well, nice chapter.
From the very beginning I had an inkling feeling that the 'girl' that you told us before in this story would be Rukia and it is her!
That purple umbrella was a give away even before you told us before the initials.
This chapter was well written and well, fits the picture I guess but I felt it to be a bit slow. Maybe because I am waiting for IR interaction I guess :P
TC
zero09q chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
Please continue
zero09q chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Hey this is not like Rukia at all and she dont need people to feel sorry for her and she do have friends
ShinigamiShana chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
:D I really liked it so far ~3

XD And I love how Ichigo is already following her around...soon, he's gonna be whipped.

Can't wait for more~
animeartist123 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I'm really interested already
animeartist123 chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Looks like Ichigo is a little confused! Lol!
animeartist123 chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Amazing!
solis chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Your story is really intriguing. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
IchirukiLullaby chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Aww barely started reading :D yay, I love this :) I like rukia haha she's amazing with her double personality and mysterious aura xD just makes ichigo and us more curious about her I can't wait for more :3
ichirukitard chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Yay, I got it right! lol. Yes, you're right about who bullies like that in college. I guess when I first read that her umbrella wasn't with her and what Ranguki said to her earlier in class, I simply thought that maybe she must've stolen it from Rukia.

I loved the slow approach that Ichigo took with Orihime. It's nice to know that he is not just taken in by her looks. Great job, Ichigo! Wow, Ichigo got to see another side of Rukia's. I'm also intrigued by this changed in her. I wonder why she is acting so differently outside from school. I know she must have a reason for acting this way, and I cannot wait to learn what you will have in store for her. All in all, I'm loving their encounters in here. I'm happy that Rukia has a friend in Chad. I hope she and Ichigo will get closer soon, and I think Chad will help a lot with getting them closer. XD Anyways, loved this chapter. I hope to see more IchiRuki interaction from here on out. Keep up the great work! :)
Ingrid014 chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Ah~ a new chapter! Well I like rukia this way, it sets a very mysterious aura around her. And her and Chad making songs? I want to read more! Poor ichigo so confused :D

Anyways please update soon! :)

《oranges just got real》
round and round we go chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
cool chapter. hope the ichiruki will make its appearance soon!
TheMysterious1ne chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Good so far. Interesting. Maybe Rukia and Ichigo will be very close friends. Or even better. Boyfriend and Girlfriend.
FalconRukichi chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
lol! even there' no rukia yet in here, but still the person chado met is rukia~ i like how the story going~ hope we will see ichiruki soon!