Reviews for 5 Summers
Denny52 chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
Now that was just too cute. Edward...ever the romantic. Love it.
CindyWindy chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
Ah, at last, a proper kiss!

Edward's so cute - getting the fortune telling woman to do half his work for him. Wonder if he paid her off or charmed her into helping him?
LBelle chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
Finally she gets her kiss! So happy. Glad you're working on ARB. If E & B won't tell you what they're doing in the library, make something up.
kismit1496 chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
so Bella won't get off Edward's face long enough to tell you what's happening in the library? LOL

This was an adorable companion! They're just too adorable
LBelle chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
Thank you for the chapter. Happy I get to move on to the next immediately.
shaz308 chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
Great chapter, knew he had it in him. Like the way this story is going. Thanks
LBelle chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
I really hate to chuckle at something that I'm sure was devastating for you, but I can't help it. I'd love to give you one of mine, but I can't beat that.
Erikajo chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
Nice! Love that he tricked her. :)
sparklymagpie chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
Really liking this story and I am willing to wait till you get inspired for A river between them. So just do what you have to till then. Have a good holiday and relax.

Merrily

Kat
Scarlett72 chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
I love this story. What will Edward do? Will he follow her or wait to see what happens? But he's going to the fair!

Oooohhh! Keeping secrets from you about the library? I can't wait to find out what's going on in there! ;) I hope you can sneak in and find out so you can share with us soon. Maybe Jasper or Alice will help you. :) L
maggiejoma chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
loving this as much as your other story...:)
CindyWindy chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
Ouch, Edward! Those are her feelings you smooshed! Silly boy.

You can't be held accountable if your ARB ExB aren't sharing. They'll get chatty soon enough. In the mean time, thanks loads for these lovely little vignettes!
CindyWindy chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
No harem: just what she wanted to hear (and me too!).

At least you got a nice Italian dinner out of it?
shaz308 chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
Looking forward to part 2 of this chapter.
Northern Light1000 chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
Haha, you're fun! Love these little short glimpses!
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »