Reviews for Certain Methods
kate chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
i absolutely love this. any chance for a sequel?
irishpixie823 chapter 19 . 7/8/2013
Really loved the story. Was this the end
flaunt chapter 19 . 5/22/2013
What a great story. And so well written and thought out. I am definitely impressed, entertained and a fan. :)
Lisa1972 chapter 19 . 9/3/2012
I have never watched JAG, never really got into it, but this was a great story!
diavoloduchessa chapter 19 . 1/9/2012
I just finished reading everything from the fourth chapter on (I had no internet access for three weeks *shudders* never again!) and I must say I thoroughly enjoyed reading every last word of the story. The back and forth between Nico and AJ was awesome... I like that you threw some Dani and Nico action in there... I loved the way you wrote Nico. Basically the whole fic was amazing and I'm so happy you wrote it! :)(: :)(:
WeAllWearMasks chapter 11 . 12/23/2011
Haven't review any thing in a long time. But just saying, you are currently one of my favorite writers. :) I can reread all of your NR stories over and over again, even when I haven't watched it in a long time. Your writing brings the characters to life, almost as if I am watching the show. I have always wanted to watch JAG, but never had the time or garner enough interest... I think that has changed. :) you are awesome and I want to wish you a happy holiday.
danico2012 chapter 9 . 12/21/2011
I think this is an amazing chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next!
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 8 . 12/19/2011
This story is awesome and I am adding it to my favorites. :D I mean, AJ Nico is just, just... well there are no words. And then you throw in Nico/Dani and its just the best story ever. Only way to make this better is to have that NCIS connection come back around to bring Gibbs and the team in for a cameo. (I believe Tony would have been with Gibbs at this point in the JAG timeline, anyway. Abbey, Ducky: yeah. I'd think Kate would be there, too. Not sure about McGee?)

Anyway, I just love all the ways you are tying the two universes together. And do you really know retired military? I swear AJ and Nico's stories sound just like some real military guys I know. Particularly the pranking. lol

Looking forward to the next chapter.
style28 chapter 8 . 12/19/2011
I love this story! Such a fan right now, the dani/nico interaction is amazing
style28 chapter 6 . 12/17/2011
What an amazing end to the chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next! I do love your writing!
diavoloduchessa chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
Nico being bait... I don't like that it means he'll probably get hurt humphh! Webb's a grouchy sod isn't he?
diavoloduchessa chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
Woah Yikes! I see we're in for some drama... can't wait! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
diavoloduchessa chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Oh seeing this and reading it made my day... I LOVE JAG... I've seen every episode a million times(god I love reruns) and coming across this crossover YAY! :)(: :)(: :)(:
BoyyM chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This was a clever story idea between Jag and Necessary roughness. As always great start to the story and lay out of characters from both shows. I'm looking forward to seeing how it plays out.