Reviews for Under the moons light
Karren chapter 5 . 3/24
Please please please finish! I want to
Finish this so bad. I love this version so much more than Andrea Cremers. I loved the way you took it and made it your own with keeping with the same concept and personality traits. I absolutely love it. Please visit it and finish. Plaase.
Silverstream91 chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
really nice pls update!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Pls I need more now I can't wait any longer I need to know
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Pls I need more now I can't wait any longer
Guest chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
Can u pls finish the story I love reading it
Rissajo2013 chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
So I hope you finish writing this story soon cause I really want to know what happens at the party and the union and if they all work it out. So I hope you will continue writing this story cause yr an awesome writer :)
Calla Monroe chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Also please update soon!
Calla Monroe chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
I loved your story and i think you should continue it please! Keep up the good work!
Harts-Of-Lily chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Marissa Rose chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
PLEASE update soon :)
LOVINDEMSUPERNATURALHOTTIES chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
OMG!1 Its so cute n i like Shay and all but im happy that happens to him Ren is WAYYYY better. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RENNNNNNNNNNNNN! PLZ CONTINUE (REN PUPPY DOG FACE)
not in use account deleted chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
Update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
Make more! This one was so good
Rissajo2013 chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
I hope you finish this soon cause I really want to know what happens next. And I love it so far! :)
imaddictedtocarrots chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
THIS IS AMAZING
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE